Obi-Wan Kenobi (Disney+) New episodes on Wednesday

Acgott

So Tala, the rebel, ran back down the path that Reva found. Yet they never crossed paths. And somehow Reva is at the end of the tunnel to meet Leia despite starting behind her? And Vader teleported ahead of Obi Wan?

I hate to say it but this series just isn’t hitting for me. I don’t know if it’s the script or director. I’m leaning director. As a side note, I wish Bryce Dallas Howard had done this. Her episodes of Mandalorian and Book of Boba Fett were great.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

So Tala, the rebel, ran back down the path that Reva found. Yet they never crossed paths. And somehow Reva is at the end of the tunnel to meet Leia despite starting behind her? And Vader teleported ahead of Obi Wan?

I hate to say it but this series just isn’t hitting for me. I don’t know if it’s the script or director. I’m leaning director. As a side note, I wish Bryce Dallas Howard had done this. Her episodes of Mandalorian and Book of Boba Fett were great.

Yeah...it has some good moments but then reverts back to being awful. 

Kenobi being so ill-prepared despite his sole purpose basically being to keep Luke safe from the Empire/Vader just doesn't make sense. 

2 minutes ago, adamq said:

Nothing to complain about for me.. Star Wars has a long history of inconsistencies so why bother getting mad about it? Just going along for the ride, happy we get to see more and more Star Wars

More content doesn't mean anything if it isn't good. 

4 minutes ago, D82 said:

More content doesn't mean anything if it isn't good. 

Are the original films really that much better than anything we've seen since? As i said they are chock full of inconsistencies and Lucas just making stuff up as it went along

1 hour ago, adamq said:

Are the original films really that much better than anything we've seen since? As i said they are chock full of inconsistencies and Lucas just making stuff up as it went along

Sure, they weren’t perfect. But that was the original material. It laid the ground work. 

• Like 1

Idk I will take all the SW content they can throw at me of course I wish it was good but I’m enjoying it all so far, mando slaps great flippin show, book of boba was kinda bad but I still enjoyed being able to watch it because it is SW, and Obi wans show has also been good so far imo 

the tunnel scene with reva tala and Leia was a absolutely ridiculous but what are ya going to do how the heck did they not see each other?

Vader dragging Obi wan through fire was kinda cool really enjoyed the homage or whatever you wanna call it irony maybe? (can’t really think of a proper word for it atm) but really enjoyed that scene even if vader could of ended it there and then but didn’t because ya know Hollywood 

its sooo cool seeing Vader again man I will never stop geeking up over that but god dang Vader is animal when he was in that mining village 

still can’t really get over revas actress idk if she just isn’t a good actress or maybe the role she’s playing isn’t right for her or what but it sorta bugs me a bit 

I am surprised to see the grand inquisitor being killed off so soon is that how it happens in cannon?

Obi wan being unprepared/ outta touch with the force doesn’t surprise me at all he wasn’t expecting to go through this at all he did what he was suppose to do and leave his old Jedi life behind and be “just Ben” and watch over Luke 

I as well hope this entire season isnt about trying to get leia back to alderan 

Also what clone was begging for money? That had to been one with a faulty inhibiter chip because of order 66 and all that was it 5s? I thought that was a pretty powerful scene it also bugs me a bit how the storm troopers don’t sound like the clones or Jango anymore or are they just regular people at this point in time and they got rid (killed maybe?) of all the clones? I feel like I remember seeing that or reading about that at some point that the clones we’re centrally replaced with volunteers and such. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Disney made the Mandalorian and Boba Fett, two bounty hunters that are supposed to be villains, positive/likeable. And made Obi-Wan who is supposed to be a hero boring and unlikable, lol.