The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

Preamble:

The Boys are vigilantes. A CIA black-ops team, their job is to police, monitor and potentially stop the Seven, a group of vainglorious superheroes. They were founded by Billy Butcher, their current leader.

This band of brothers is out to expose the corruption they believe the Seven represent. Although they may not have superpowers, they do have a lot of "blue-collar grit and [a] willingness to fight dirty."

The Seven are a group of superheroes owned and managed by Vought International. They stand in opposition to the Boys.

Who will emerge victorious, Vought? The Boys?

We will find out soon...

If anyone needs to know who I am, I'm the agoraphobic commuter. I pick nights to leave town, however I'm afraid to leave the house so I do Netflix and chill. Anyone who visits me those nights learns the name of the movie I watched

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

If anyone needs to know who I am, I'm the agoraphobic commuter. I pick nights to leave town, however I'm afraid to leave the house so I do Netflix and chill. Anyone who visits me those nights learns the name of the movie I watched

We’ve got our role theme. I’m the narcoleptic insomniac. 

• Like 2