GB free agency 2022

squire12

What was the issue with Bojo's holding?

Small hands?

Left handed making his hand movement slightly awkward? one side of his body is fast and automatic, the other side just slow and ponderous. holding for a right footed kicker forces him to use more of the weaker side of his body causing those issues?

or just plain old inconsistency?

4 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Back didn't look blown out in the playoff game.

Seeing Z walk on that contract hurts espicially if his back stays healthy.

Go back and watch Z.  His 'sack' was when an OL tripped over his own teammate and Z tripped over him but was still able to trip the QB.  He did nothing else the whole game.  Watch it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kampfgeist said:

I think this is right.  Better to take one's own opinion/advice on a topic they've never personally experienced.  

correct, better to listen to actual experts and the people paid to make these type of decisions than one anecdote

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

The Ravens have a young QB and a different cap situation. We need an EDGE who we feel will be out there every week. 

Z re-injures himself and the Ravens have Tyus Bowser, Jason Oweh and Jaylon Ferguson. Three top 3 rd picks. We have a 7th rounder and a UDFA.

Odafe Oweh is a 1st rounder 

4 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

Rams have. Damnit. 

Not really, the can easily create 50M more in cap space restructuring guys. They could easily sign Matthieu, Zadarius and Armstead.

We on the other hand have Lowry's contract left to manipulate. We are already all in.

3 hours ago, Scoremore said:

You never recover 100% from back surgery.  I have tried to explain this repeatedly.  This is the one injury you don't want if you are a football player.  Unless you have had the surgery you wouldn't know I guess.  He'll been in and out of the line up dealing with it.  We'll see I guess there are exceptions to every rule but not something I'd bet on. 

His back won't stay healthy not playing football.  It will flare up, spasm , and be painful.  They will have to manage it through massage therapy and pain injections.  Feel free to revisit this after next season and we'll see how he held up.  Gute for sure made the right decision signing Preston and letting Z go.   That's my opinion and from a guy who had the surgery.  

Mixed on Z glad he got some cash but after that injury he really shouldn't be playing football.  Got to take into consideration long term health and he's putting that in jeopardy.  Whatever that's my opinion and why his contract figures are so low.  He's a health risk.

I might look at him down the road if he will play for peanuts and I can unload him at any time without any damage.  I'm sure other teams will give him more money and guarantees.