GB free agency 2022

squire12

32 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I'm pretty meh on Watkins. He'll have a few great games, he'll have a few terrible ones and he's a lock to get hurt. Him and Cobb being significant injury risks mean we still need a WR early. 

You double covering Watson?  (I'm not)

Is he a #2 when healthy?  (I'd say yes)

Did Rodgers recruit him?  (If we are to believe what Rodgers says on the McAfee show, yes.)

QB is on board.  I think this offense needs 3, #2 receivers.  We now have two of them.  Gotta add one more.

Then our QB just needs to throw the ball where it is schemed to go.

• Like 2

Just now, vegas492 said:

Did Rodgers recruit him?  (If we are to believe what Rodgers says on the McAfee show, yes.)

QB is on board.  I think this offense needs 3, #2 receivers.  We now have two of them.  Gotta add one more.

What are you referring to?

2 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

I'm pretty meh on Watkins. He'll have a few great games, he'll have a few terrible ones and he's a lock to get hurt. Him and Cobb being significant injury risks mean we still need a WR early. 

When we signed Jared Cook I said he was a player "you hate for 10 games and love for 3" and if that isn't Watkins I don't know what is.  

• Like 2

Everybody comfy with Jake Hanson at OC2 and OG3 next fall ?

Packers kept him around...can he fill the Lucas Patrick IOL role or does GB need to look at adding a vet ?
AG20 snagged Laurent Duvernay-Tardif in his mock and PR grabbed Quessenberry in his

2021 SEASON:
Appeared in 5 games…Dressed, but did not play in 9 games and was inactive (healthy scratch) for 3 games

xdxt8vkk35w0ohiiu304.jpg

8 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Packers kept him around...can he fill the Lucas Patrick IOL role or does GB need to look at adding a vet ?
AG20 snagged Laurent Duvernay-Tardif in his mock and PR grabbed Quessenberry in his

2021 SEASON:
Appeared in 5 games…Dressed, but did not play in 9 games and was inactive (healthy scratch) for 3 games

xdxt8vkk35w0ohiiu304.jpg

Thought he was unimpressive in preseason last year. Don't know if any of the young Guards have practiced at Center at all.

41 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

2021 SEASON:

xdxt8vkk35w0ohiiu304.jpg

I think until Jenkins is back from his injury, this is a potential concern.   Might be a spot for a later round IOL pick or a few UDFA that have some OC experience.  Once Jenkins is back from his injury, he becomes the utility replacement at just about any OL spot from a game day need.   Get through a game and then call someone up from the PS or bring someone in from another team PS if needed

1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

2021 SEASON:

xdxt8vkk35w0ohiiu304.jpg

I’ll be very surprised if he makes the 53. We’ll be upgrading all positions and that includes our back ups on the line. Injured guys getting back, another year of development from the young guys and you know at least one or two quality picks coming in. He will be given a chance to battle for a spot  and maybe he proves that he is the best candidate but I see him getting pushed out or PS. 

Edited by Refugee

8 hours ago, vegas492 said:

“Where it is schemed to go….”   ….  That hasn’t been happening for 4-5 years.  Hope so though….  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Because of Davante Adams.  Hence, Vegas’s point to have three #2 receivers and zero #1’s.

Correct.   And unfortunate or they would have been in SB last year.  Defenses knew AR was locked onto Adams and he was not running the offense.   He was not scanning the field as he did in 2010, 2011