WWF Attitude Era Mafia: WWF, Dudley Boyz, Brothers of Destruction WIN

MWil23

jim-ross-jerry-the-king-lawler.gif

I am so happy to be here with you, by my partner JR. We have a special event to tell you about. @Malfatron and @Deadpulse locked in a cage. HELL IN A CELL! I am so excited JR. As they say, anything can happen in the World Wrestling Federation. The entire WWF Universe surrounds the cage as it settles down. Cue the music.
hell-in-a-cell.gif

Both participants entered the cage. The referee rings the bell and we are underway. Two minutes into a pretty boring affair, it swings in favor of @Deadpulse and it looks like a runaway. The crowd seems to be behind the way the match is going and it looks like its culmination may be coming...
solid-black.jpg

"JR, what the hell is going on. The lights just went out." The lights come back on and @Deadpulse is the only one in the cage. "Where the hell did @Malfatron go?!"

@Malfatron has survived the lynch.

Night 4 will proceed at a time to be determined later by @MWil23. Please feel free to send in moves to at anytime and Mwil will do what he does.

@Malfatron @Daboyle @squire12 @kingseanjohn @TheKillerNacho @The Orca @Deadpulse @wolfeyestrk @Forge @DrDoomIQ

Edited by Slappy Mc
  • Like 2

Tables = Dudleys

Ladders = Hardy Boyz

Chairs = Edge & Christian

Those were the three teams that started the TLC match. 

From wikipedia:

The three teams would be known for their three respective foreign objects, as well as the hardcore wrestling styles associated therein: the Dudley Boyz often Powerbombed or Death Dropped their opponents through tables during or after matches; the Hardy Boyz, in singles matches, challenged main-event singles wrestlers (such as The Undertaker) in ladder matches, considered at that time to be the "signature match" of the team (as they were both high-flyers, they specialized with high spots, and doing them off the top of ladders amplified their effectiveness), while Edge and Christian developed the "con-chair-to", which involved the two hitting an opponent's head simultaneously, on opposite sides, with chairs. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I thought I was targeting squire, so both? My inexperience is showing here a bit and re-reading my write up I am thinking I misunderstood what I was doing. Full transparency it says:

Hidden/Special: Table: Will render a player unable to vote the next day; Chair: Will render a player dazed and unable to use an active move the next night; Ladder: Will not do anything (player will be told they have been given a ladder)

Gift Giver; Each night you choose to give out a table, ladder, or chair to an opponent (not your tag team partner).

but I also start with a table... and my exact words for my move were "ima table squire"

might be some crossed wires here

@Daboyle sounds like deadpulse can give out any of them

On his way out of the ring, @Malfatron was caught in a precarious position by an imposing dark figure.

“Wait a minute King! It…it’s the Undertaker! What’s he doing here?”

”I’s sorry @Malfatron, I have no other choice. REST. IN. PEEEEEEAAAAACE…”

The Undertaker put him directly behind the cement mixer, pulled the lever, and walked away.”

Free from Paul’s clutches, the Ministry of Darkness (Dark Red Text) disappeared, and Kane and The Undertaker reconciled to become the Brothers of Destruction (Purple Text) aligned.

With the corporation, Degeneration X, and the Ministry of Destruction defeated, the entire WWF Universe could finally relax.

The WWF, Bothers of Destruction, and Dudley Boyz have won!

• Like 4

1. @bcb1213 Cactus Jack/Mankind/Dude Love WWF Aligned
  2. @Daboyle
  3. @TheKillerNacho
  4. @Forge
  5. @Pickle Rick Vince McMahon (The Corporation)
  6. @biggie.Shane McMahon (The Corporation)
  7. @Matts4313 Jeff Hardy, Team XTreme Aligned
  8. @JoshstraDaymus Shawn Michaels, Degeneration X Aligned (Neon Green Text)
  9. @kingseanjohn
  10. @squire12
  11. @DrDoomIQ
  12. @11sanchez11 HHH, Degeneration X Aligned (Neon Green Text)
  13. @bigbadbuff
  14. @Malfatron
  15. @wolfeyestrk
  16. @The Orca
  17. @Deadpulse
  18. @rackcs EDGE (Edge and Christian)
  19. @ET80
  20. @gopherwrestler Christian

Thanks for playing everyone!

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 1