Aaron Rodgers Extended

Abe56

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Expected, no way Rodgers signs this without Davante Adams coming back.

How bad is that Jordan Love pick now? It was bad at the time, horrible now 

Depends on if they can trade him and what they get back. If they get the Darnold trade for him, it's ultimately not that bad given the success rates of late first round picks

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

You foul bruh lol. Besides Peyton that team has been through the ringer recently with QB. They were hoping to get lucky again.

Hired a coach in hopes that coach could bring in Rodgers just to have to settle for Jimmy G or some terrible draft pick…. LOVE IT brother 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Hired a coach in hopes that coach could bring in Rodgers just to have to settle for Jimmy G or some terrible draft pick…. LOVE IT brother 

😂😭

I mean Hackett could still work out for them. You never know. They definitely did hope hiring him would bring Rodgers though.

Who were the other finalists for the job? I remember Dan Quinn was one of them.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Depends on if they can trade him and what they get back. If they get the Darnold trade for him, it's ultimately not that bad given the success rates of late first round picks

They won’t get anything close to a Darnold return. Darnold had at least done something in the NFL. I mean he wasn’t great, but Love has done absolutely nothing, his team don’t believe in him and he played like garbage in spot duty.

I put his value at like a 5th rounder. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

They won’t get anything close to a Darnold return. Darnold had at least done something in the NFL. I mean he wasn’t great, but Love has done absolutely nothing, his team don’t believe in him and he played like garbage in spot duty.

I put his value at like a 5th rounder. 

Matt schaub was traded for two seconds with 150 passes under his belt. 

Jimmy G got a second with about 90 pass attempts and less than a season left on his contract. 

He's definitely getting more than a fifth if traded.  Will he get the Darnold trade? Maybe, maybe not. But if he's traded, it'll be more than a fifth if only because a fifth round offer makes it not worth it for the Packers

• Like 1