Steelers sign QB Mitch Trubisky

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, eh3034 said:

The Trubisky hate is outrageous.  He's going to be GREAT here!

I don't know about great, but I wouldn't give the Steelers a tough time. Stuck between a rock and hard place. Kind of a tough leg to stand on when we criticize this move but also would criticized them for trading anything of real value for Jimmy G 

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Its probably will be 10-12 mil per

He got 2.5m last year and his value hasnt improved.   He also isnt the guaranteed starter.

My guess us 5m in year 1 with a potential bump for year 2 to 10 or 12..

2 minutes ago, Geezy said:

not a bad move considering this years QB class, id rather take a shot on Trubisky than Jimmy G. 

Same. Trubisky remains a wild card, while we’ve already seen JG’s ceiling as a league average game manager qb

2 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I wonder how much of an impact Nagy being a clueless ****bag human helped the perception of Trubisky here now. MT is playing his cards perfectly, taking a one year sit deal to grow and then getting a potential starting job with a decent supporting cast. I’m legit excited to see how he does. 

The year in Buffalo with Daboll was really smart.

None of us know what he will be going forward but its a good way to deprogram Nagy from your training.

• Like 4

Really not bad depending on the money.

They weren't getting Watson, and there's no one else they could grab who's definitely going to be good. Entirely possible Nagy made Trubisky look worse than he was and that he has some success in Pittsburgh. If not, look to draft one in 2023.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, 43M said:

He got 2.5m last year and his value hasnt improved.   He also isnt the guaranteed starter.

My guess us 5m in year 1 with a potential bump for year 2 to 10 or 12..

He's probably going to be a starter though, he's going to get paid low level starters money