Browns to trade for QB Deshaun Watson; Agree to new contract (5yr 230M Fully GTD)

AkronsWitness

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Nah, I’m done with the Browns til he’s gone. See you on the flip side. It’s been fun.

This read up is top 5. 

You cant leave the browns. You are their face here on the interwebz. Just come up with ways to mock him, like I do with zeke. Admittedly Zeke is a less terrible person, but he is still a bully. 

Edited by Matts4313

7 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Their roster is going to fall apart (it's not as good as people think to begin with) and they're going to be in the same position as the Texans when they were winning 4 games with Mr. Fantasy Football.

lol

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Their roster is going to fall apart (it's not as good as people think to begin with) and they're going to be in the same position as the Texans when they were winning 4 games with Mr. Fantasy Football.

Their defense is legit with one of the best pass rushers in the NFL. They have a top rushing attack. Now they have a top 5 QB to go with Amari Cooper and Njoku. 

What am I missing about the Browns that make you think they’ll only win 4 games?

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Hmmm… seems a bit light? I love the FRPs, but no players? A 3rd? A 5th?

Can we send all those picks to the Republican Party for Herschel Walker. He'd certainly be better than anything we have at RB

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Their defense is legit with one of the best pass rushers in the NFL. They have a top rushing attack. Now they have a top 5 QB to go with Amari Cooper and Njoku. 

What am I missing about the Browns that make you think they’ll only win 4 games?

The homer shades

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

He’s mad because he knows the Steelers are done and about to be in the basement forever.

• Like 1