Which uniforms are the nicest and the ugliest?

Championshiporbust

My least favorite has to be the Bucs. I tend think certain combos are bad. Like the browns all orange, the Seahawks a all blues. Even though Seattle is my favorite team I think the have some of the worst. Their wolf grey ones are the best, but they rarely wear those. 

I think the Browns uniforms for that few year period of time, before they changed it back to the more traditional look, were definitely the worst in the NFL.

I think most fanbases like their teams uniform. It’s part of being a fanatic, it’s just what you identify with because that’s what you are used to rooting for. As a neutral party I’ve always thought the Raiders uniforms looked good.

has any team announced new uniforms for this yr? they usually get revealed around draft time

favs: steelers, Raiders, packers, bears, ravens, niners, bills, browns, chiefs

I always liked the current den look, but I think its time for a update. I can imagine some really nice designs if they merged the current and 80s look. feel the same way with philly

Don't care for: Falcons, Rams, Miami, panthers

I wish the purple on purple with the gold numbers were the Ravens standard home unis for the Lamar era… so fresh.

also Miami’s all whites and throwbacks are a slick look

as for worst I find Atlanta’s very uninspired. Kinda looks like a wal-mart knock off you’d get in the early 2000s

• Like 1