Deebo Samuel Requests Trade

AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

ISSUES WITH HOW HE'S USED?????????

I'm assuming out of the backfield and the carries. That stuff will shorten your shelf life. 

The weird thing is that they basically did it out of necessity. All the damn running backs kept getting hurt and they had absolutely no burst (Mitchell is a very solid 1b guy, but he's not explosive at all). 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

wut. How he's used is a gripe?

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

ISSUES WITH HOW HE'S USED?????????

Oh hell, John. Stand your ground! Let him become the next Lev Bell.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I’m getting dizzy from this current Madden franchise. What’s next, Arizona moving to San Antonio or Washington moving to Toronto!?

its the new norm now. feels like GMs/players have been more aggressive with trades/demanding trades in the past few yrs and keeps on escalating lol I'm here for it tho

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm assuming out of the backfield and the carries. That stuff will shorten your shelf life. 

The weird thing is that they basically did it out of necessity. All the damn running backs kept getting hurt and they had absolutely no burst (Mitchell is a very solid 1b guy, but he's not explosive at all). 

Shorten your shelf life and also add millions of dollars to your worth right now, though.

I mean, whatever, but this is a laughable request from Deebo. They absolutely maximized his value and production and now he requests a trade. And then says it's not financial. Lol. Hilarious.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Also calls into question whether he is franchise tag-able as a RB or WR. We had the same thing with pass catching TEs getting screwed a few years ago.

He is a WR

He only played like 9 snaps a game at RB for like 40% of the season. During those games, he would play 30+ snaps at WR

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Shorten your shelf life and also add millions of dollars to your worth right now, though.

I mean, whatever, but this is a laughable request from Deebo. They absolutely maximized his value and production and now he requests a trade. And then says it's not financial. Lol. Hilarious.

The thing is that people are acting like the backfield stuff made him as a receiver. Through 9 weeks (he went to the backfield in week 10) he was like second in receiving yards. He's actually a good receiver regardless of the backfield stuff...and it's not scheme that allows him to take a bubble screen to the house from 80 yards. Throw out the majority of the rushing stuff and he's still a high quality receiver. 

• Like 2