Round 2 Pick 34; Christian Watson, WR, NDSU

Packerraymond

1 minute ago, mikebpackfan said:

I’m no mathametician, but if you score 10/10, how can you be anything less than tied for 1st?  Did he lose a RPS for it?

Alphabetical order.  The other guy was Aaron A Aaronson.

This was my guy all along.  I love it.  Perhaps a bit of an overpay, but my dumbass would have taken him in the first, so...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Exactly what I said. Trading with the Vikings is gross as **** though. Did that really happen? I haven't even had that many yet but it seems made up

Imagine being a queens fan and they traded away picks for Williams at 12 and Watson at 34, and their DBs are horrible to start with. 

• Like 1

Hate giving up both seconds. Not a fan of Watson myself but I get it. Size of Lazard and speed of MVS in one player I guess but seemingly both their issues too. Maybe you get the best of both instead of the worst. I'll gladly be wrong and hope and he's a stud. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Norm said:

For sure. Maybe he killed someone. I liked Watson better if all things are equal, not needing early production though. 

We're still half in and that sucks but whatever

Drafting Watson shouldn't change much in terms of improving the WR room after the draft. Guy is a raw player who's basically running nothing but 9 routes for you in year one. He's an MVS replacement, at least to start. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Drafting Watson shouldn't change much in terms of improving the WR room after the draft. Guy is a raw player who's basically running nothing but 9 routes for you in year one. He's an MVS replacement, at least to start. 

Signed, guy who wants every free agent every year

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Ah okay I thought like he was a cat person or something that I should worry about. 

Nothing you don't think you can fix.  He improved drops tremendously, but it was a HUGE issue early in his career.  And he turns 23 years old in a few weeks.

Just now, packfanfb said:

I dont disagree you can add a body buy i think you wait til tomorrow. Get me a snickle. And i know the perfect guy. Helps ST. And is a daaaawg.

Damarri mathis gonna be pur next pick. Chalktup