Round 2 Pick 34; Christian Watson, WR, NDSU

Packerraymond

2 minutes ago, Chili said:

I don't see the MVS comparisons. They are completely different styles of players.

It's just the length and vertical speed stuff. 

He definitely looks like he can do more, hence the draft slot. 

1 minute ago, CrazyJoeDavola said:

Very true. The gap between FCS has become a canyon in the last 10 years 

Everyone went FCS and NAIA all jumped. I watch D2 football still but yikes, it's nothing like it was when I was growing up. They got kids around here who suck **** getting schollies left and right at them now.

But yeah I almost used the ten years part in my last post actually. You're dead on.

For those unhappy with the trade up or the player picked, here is a thread to state your case and make sure you get it down who you would have either 

a.  Taken in the trade up

OR

b.  taken when the original picks come up for selection based on the players that are on the board at that time. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

For those unhappy with the trade up or the player picked, here is a thread to state your case and make sure you get it down who you would have either 

a.  Taken in the trade up

OR

b.  taken when the original picks come up for selection based on the players that are on the board at that time. 

Can I still do this, after knowing how it all broke? I forget the rules

Just now, Norm said:

Can I still do this, after knowing how it all broke? I forget the rules

yeah.  If you want to pick a different player after the trade up post it

if you want to stay at pick 53 and 59, then post who you would have picked when those come up....only can pick players that are on the board at the time of those picks

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

lordy he's an athlete. Look out if he learns how to play WR. In the meantime, he's a weapon on end-arounds, special teams and 2 deep shots a game.

yup.   he starts camp as probably more than what MVS became after 4 years and if developed, he is a potential stud WR 1