2018 Draftable QB Discussion

candyman93

Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold?

• Josh Rosen
    • Sam Darnold

5 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Does Sam Darnold actually have small hands?

Why are you scaring me like this?!

@Mind Character, if you're wrong about Darnold, you're BANNED FROM MAKING HOT TAKES. You were 100% certain 48 hours ago he was going back to school and now you're 100% certain that Darnold has small hands, is fumble prone, and we will pass on him Ala Dorsey's decision. You're causing unnecessary panic and violating the 1st Amendment's "Clear and Present Danger" clause.

However, if you're trying for the "reverse jinx" and it's working...CONTINUE!!!!!

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Mind Character, if you're wrong about Darnold, you're BANNED FROM MAKING HOT TAKES. You were 100% certain 48 hours ago he was going back to school and now you're 100% certain that Darnold has small hands, is fumble prone, and we will pass on him Ala Dorsey's decision. You're causing unnecessary panic and violating the 1st Amendment's "Clear and Present Danger" clause.

However, if you're trying for the "reverse jinx" and it's working...CONTINUE!!!!!

3 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Does Sam Darnold actually have small hands?

Why are you scaring me like this?!

My fellow FFers...we can no longer let the scourge of Small-handgate 2018 divide us...

Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield have the biggest hands the draft has ever seen...sources say (Source: Sorority girls)

Sam Darnold fumbles a ton therefore has the smallest hands in the modern draft era sources say (Source: Dissatisfied sorority girl).

In GB, Dorsey and HighSmith learned the Ted Thompson rules that small hands are a disqualifier and I for one am beyond proud to announce the Browns have narrowed the 2018 1st overall pick down to two options.

1. Josh Allen

2. Baker Mayfield

Please Note:      I shall return soon with sourced reports of which of the two we shall select in the next month.

I'm going to find out first hand who has the biggest hands....I'm going undercover for what will be my toughest and most thorough investigative reporting..

Just know that I do this for you & the love of the game. Wish me luck!

200.gif#5-grid1

h7DAUs.gif

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

My fellow FFers...we can no longer let the scourge of Small-handgate 2018 divide us...

Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield have the biggest hands the draft has ever seen...sources say (Source: Sorority girls)

Sam Darnold fumbles a ton therefore has the smallest hands in the modern draft era sources say (Source: Dissatisfied sorority girl).

In GB, Dorsey and HighSmith learned the Ted Thompson rules that small hands are a disqualifier and I for one am beyond proud to announce the Browns have narrowed the 2018 1st overall pick down to two options.

1. Josh Allen

2. Baker Mayfield

Please Note:      I shall return soon with sourced reports of which of the two we shall select in the next month.

I'm going to find out first hand who has the biggest hands....I'm going undercover for what will be my toughest and most thorough investigative reporting..

Just know that I do this for you & the love of the game. Wish me luck!

200.gif#5-grid1

h7DAUs.gif

BooThisMan.gif

QBs drafted by Dorsey as well as QBs drafted by Green Bay when Ted Thompson was in charge and Dorsey was in the building.

Tyler Bray    9 1/4
Patrick Mahomes    9 1/4
Kevin Hogan    10 1/4
Matt Flynn    9

Aaron Brooks    9.5
Craig Nall
Aaron Rodgers    9 3/8
Ingle Martin    9.5
Brian Brohm    9 3/4

Looks to me like if Darnold has at least 9" hands he will still be very much in consideration for the #1 pick.

No need to induce panic in Browns Town 

56 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

QBs drafted by Dorsey as well as QBs drafted by Green Bay when Ted Thompson was in charge and Dorsey was in the building.

Tyler Bray    9 1/4
Patrick Mahomes    9 1/4
Kevin Hogan    10 1/4
Matt Flynn    9

Aaron Brooks    9.5
Craig Nall
Aaron Rodgers    9 3/8
Ingle Martin    9.5
Brian Brohm    9 3/4

Looks to me like if Darnold has at least 9" hands he will still be very much in consideration for the #1 pick.

No need to induce panic in Browns Town 

I don’t know man. Just based on Darnold holding a football grip pics I’m convinced his hands will come in at just around exactly 8 15/32”. And his hair at around a 9.5. 

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

I don’t know man. Just based on Darnold holding a football grip pics I’m convinced his hands will come in at just around exactly 8 15/32”. And his hair at around a 9.5. 

Heaven help us with his shins!

1 hour ago, Aztec Hammer said:

I'm even more worried about his left hand! Where is it?????!!!!!!!

You know you’re right!  According to visual evidence it’s just gone. Maybe why all the fumbles?  I don’t care tho, he doesn’t throw with that hand. 

Also looks like Rosen’s are big enough to palm Darnold’s whole head. I love pictorial evidence!

4 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Haha yeah he’s not that fast so you may be on to something.  More proof of his small hands. I mean his hand is roughly 1/2 the size of Rosen’s:

10424084-e1515037566135.jpg

Based on this vantage point, Darnold's head is half as long as Rosen's, too,

Yikes!

5 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Haha yeah he’s not that fast so you may be on to something.  More proof of his small hands. I mean his hand is roughly 1/2 the size of Rosen’s:

10424084-e1515037566135.jpg

Judging by this picture he clearly has tunnel vision and stars down his target as well. He is radar locked onto Josh Rosen's hand. Any legit QB prospect would be able to look Rosen eye to eye ad still connect on the hand shake.

So I'm running errands today and I'm at a stop light and the car in front of me has a sticker of the University of Wyoming Cowboy and all I can think of is what are the odds? Please dont let this be an omen.  Please Browns, just pick Darnold.

Peace!!!

Archived