2022 OTA's / Minicamp / Training Camp / PreSeason / Super Bowl

Leader

47 minutes ago, Leader said:

Zach Kruse -   Matt LaFleur says the plan all along has been to sit David Bakhtiari (knee) during OTAs to make sure he's physically ready for training camp.

His actual quote was that Bak will "hopefully" be ready for TC. 

Andy Herman -   Christian Watson had another drop against air in drills today. His hands have definitely been questionable. I don’t think there’s been a practice yet where he hasn’t dropped at least one pass. Does it matter much? Prob not - but noteworthy at least.

44 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

You just know that training camp will come and no Bak .. then it will be ... hoping to having him ready for game one, and then game one will come and no Bak.  Something fooked with that knee.

This is the exact kind of thinking I'm trying to tell you guys to not have though lol

Just let the damn thing play out. It's still May today. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman -   Christian Watson had another drop against air in drills today. His hands have definitely been questionable. I don’t think there’s been a practice yet where he hasn’t dropped at least one pass. Does it matter much? Prob not - but noteworthy at least.

Oh joy

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

This is the exact kind of thinking I'm trying to tell you guys to not have though lol

Why let it playout when some can give themselves an ulcer over stupid **** today.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

You just know they're watching this like a hawk and anything near his hands is a drop. 

He's a bust, what were the Packers thinking. Cut him now, sign Jordy and Julio. #WindowsClosing #PanicNow 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

It is May. But it's the second May since the injury, and the most they can manage is to be hopeful he'll be ready for training camp. I'm sure he'll be ready for the first week of training camp. But based on last year, the question is whether he'll be out there in the 2nd week. 

19 minutes ago, R T said:

Why let it playout when some can give themselves an ulcer over stupid **** today.  

Lol exactly. I know it sucks to say HEY NO SPECULATION on a football board but we're just way too far disconnected on what's going with this one IMO. 

And thinking like that will just drive you crazy for a bit over it

Edited by Norm

13 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

It is May. But it's the second May since the injury, and the most they can manage is to be hopeful he'll be ready for training camp. I'm sure he'll be ready for the first week of training camp. But based on last year, the question is whether he'll be out there in the 2nd week. 

I'm not saying there can't be any fear by any means. Just saying hey let's not work ourselves up too much just yet..