2022 OTA's / Minicamp / Training Camp / PreSeason / Super Bowl

Leader

On 5/31/2022 at 6:43 PM, packfanfb said:

No one's overreacting but it's worth talking about how our staff still feels the need to hold out our $25m LT from basic drills 17 months after his ACL injury. It's concerning. 

Only thing that makes me feel better is that we cut Turner and you'd have to believe Gute wouldn't make such a reckless mistake of cutting Turner if Bak wasn't 100%, beyond doubt, ready. 

The man is 30, I'm not even sure why he's at OTAs tbh.

19 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Tyler Goodson is going to be a camp darling, no? Maybe the camp darling?

He’s got an opportunity with Hill still rehabbing. Don’t know much about him besides his stature and I guess he looks quick and fluid running routes for a RB. There can  be room for 4 if they are versatile and talented. 

Patrick Taylor stuck around and had a few opportunities. He seems like a good guy but he’s definitely competing to even make the PS this year.   

Edited by Refugee

44 minutes ago, Norm said:

I thought this was about Deshaun at first and I was like uhhhhh

I hear about dropped balls, but in the videos I’ve seen I’ve only seen one drop, and he’s made several catches outside of his frame. His hands won’t be a strength, but if you are a playmaker, there is room for drops—see TO and Brandon Marshall. If MVS has ball tracking ability, he’d have been a great asset—despite his drops.