2022 OTA's / Minicamp / Training Camp / PreSeason / Super Bowl

Leader

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Do the guys on PUP count on the active roster? What's the point of putting someone on the list otherwise if you can't bring in bodies to replace them?

My understanding is that PUP guys count on the 90, but not 53. 

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

My understanding is that PUP guys count on the 90, but not 53. 

If a player goes on PUP prior to camp I believe that player is not counted against the 90 because when that  player comes off PUP another player must be cut. That is what I've read.  

12 minutes ago, gizmo2012 said:

If a player goes on PUP prior to camp I believe that player is not counted against the 90 because when that  player comes off PUP another player must be cut. That is what I've read.  

That is incorrect, PUP counts on the 90-man roster. 

Heh heh, I'm not very hip or with it; but in the Rodgers "Let's do this" clip, what's the coolness of dropping his bag in the parking lot?  

Heh heh, maybe after work today, or else when I go into my job tomorrow morning, I'll try dropping my bag next to some cars?  

19 minutes ago, craig said:

Heh heh, I'm not very hip or with it; but in the Rodgers "Let's do this" clip, what's the coolness of dropping his bag in the parking lot?  

Heh heh, maybe after work today, or else when I go into my job tomorrow morning, I'll try dropping my bag next to some cars?  

I saw this on IG earlier and I got hung up on the backpack drop. I couldn't figure it out. Why would he drop it there? Who picks it up?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I saw this on IG earlier and I got hung up on the backpack drop. I couldn't figure it out. Why would he drop it there? Who picks it up?

I assumed it was another Nicholas Cage reference. 12 does nothing without extreme purposefulness. 

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Would you keep a backpack that you just shat into?

(Curious to see if shat is censored or not)