Madden 23

NYRaider

17 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Who else is getting that 99? Donald for sure. Trent Williams apparently. Would Watt make that list? Mahomes?

Last year they had 4 or 5 and revealed one per day. I wonder if they jumped right to WR because there was no QB this year?

I know they released the Superstar X-factor’s awhile ago but I don’t know if there were any 99s revealed at that point. 

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Who else is getting that 99? Donald for sure. Trent Williams apparently. Would Watt make that list? Mahomes?

Kupp probably.  I feel like Trent Williams and Mahomes were already revealed as 99's a few weeks ago, but I could be misremembering that.

When I went back to check the Colt’s WR/TE ratings I noticed they have the schedule for release for the week for position groups. Doesn’t mention OL or LB which I guess means no 99s in those groups?  

Mon - WR/TE

Tue - Edge Rushers 

Wed - RB

Thurs - CB and DL (shutting down the passing game in man and zone coverage, if Donald is a 99, that mean no CB is a 99?)

Fri - QB

Fri - 99 club and full rosters 

So scary terry is a 91, DK is rated under Lockett who’s in his 30s now. Cooper is in the 90s somehow. Michael Thomas divebombed a bit but I guess he has missed quite a few games of late and wasn’t terribly productive in his most recent GT. Deebo is way too low. Thielen is still racking up tds but is 32 now and averaged 10 ypc last year and 700 yards. Gesickis maybe a touch low. Hunter Henry a little high. I feel like Allen robinson is a little low but it’s totally understandable why he’s an 82 now. Evan Engram has had a decent rating his entire career despite never doing anything, he should be like a 75. Darnell Mooney is the most disrespected player in the league and isn’t a 79 ovr lol. Idk how you get 1k with Nagy and the 3 qb clown show last season and get rated 79. Freiermuth is going to show this year he’s a mid to low 80s talent imo. Amonra St Brown is a little low. Sammy Watkins, marcedes Lewis, and Randall Cobb all way too high.