Bears 53

dll2000

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

This gives us a ton of WR option but really we need to know if Pringle can be that #3/#4 option out of the slot…Mooney & Claypool on the outside…Pringle in the slot…Kmet at TE…nothing ground breaking but that is a pretty solid set of targets to help Fields continue to develop…also still really want to see what Harry can do in the slot…that size is a tough matchup for most nickels.

5 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Equiaiemeous St Brown will be inactive. The drops have made it an easy decision.

That’s the logical change. I think the only way he’s not next to Velus in street clothes is if they decide Velus is ready for another shot at PR and Pettis is out. 

Edited by AZBearsFan

12 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Equiaiemeous St Brown will be inactive. The drops have made it an easy decision.

The only think that could keep Brown active is his blocking and his special teams ability…could see more receivers dress than DBS given the injuries and need on team.

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

More pressure on Fields with Herbert down…

Layne is a big long CB who fits the scheme well…could mean Vildor is down for long or we sit JJ who clearly isn’t close to 100%

With Herbert down, this is both Ebner and Monty's chance to make their claim on next year's roster.... From what I've seen so far this year, I'm not sure either should be back next season right now, and would be looking to get a FA and/or draft a guy (maybe even draft a guy with our late 2nd). Ebner hasn't shown he belongs yet and Monty, while I love the dude just statistically ain't it. 

12 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Maybe they can pick up Eno Benjamin to fill in while Herbert is on IR. Would be good depth and possibly good for Eno to show out for another team next season.

Texans claimed him earlier today 

• Like 1