Training Camp 2022, Let’s ride!

AnAngryAmerican

10 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

Glasgow at C to start the second half, Wattenberg is at RG, Zach Johnson at LT, Fleming at RT (He's on the team?...), Bailey at LG. 

having Fleming on the roster isn't a good sign. He's really bad.

11 hours ago, grizmo78 said:

One quarter down. Browning has been pretty impressive! He's going to be a really nice rotational piece this year. On the other end, our O-line has a lot of work to do. They don't look cohesive and have barely held up in pass protection. Josh Johnson is extremely underwhelming as well. Hoping Rypien can show out and make this an easy back up decision. 

I think he takes the position once Chubb or Gregory gets hurt.

• Like 1

I watched the first half. Browning was an obvious stand out. I actually thought our interior DL got shoved about a bit, and the Cowboys left a ton of rushing yards out there.

Did Jonathan Cooper play in the 2nd half? I saw Patrick out there ahead of him in the 1st. Not a good sign at all.

It looks like the TE depth chart is actually accurate too, as Saubert was the last guy out there.

Could be an interesting battle between Johnson and Seth Williams for that last WR spot. Johnson looks more polished but Williams' size brings something different. 

Could come down to Special Team kickoff coverage.

2 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

I watched the first half. Browning was an obvious stand out. I actually thought our interior DL got shoved about a bit, and the Cowboys left a ton of rushing yards out there.

Did Jonathan Cooper play in the 2nd half? I saw Patrick out there ahead of him in the 1st. Not a good sign at all.

It looks like the TE depth chart is actually accurate too, as Saubert was the last guy out there.

Could be an interesting battle between Johnson and Seth Williams for that last WR spot. Johnson looks more polished but Williams' size brings something different. 

Could come down to Special Team kickoff coverage.

I don’t think Cooper played. Tough to see his path to the roster. 

STs was supposed to be a big reason they drafted Seth Williams, if he can be a factor there it will make a difference. I actually meant to take note of who the gunners out there were but forgot to look and didn’t record it. :(

34 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

I don’t think Cooper played. Tough to see his path to the roster. 

STs was supposed to be a big reason they drafted Seth Williams, if he can be a factor there it will make a difference. I actually meant to take note of who the gunners out there were but forgot to look and didn’t record it. :(

I saw Bassey as one early in the game and he did a great job. Didn’t notice/look for any of the receivers.