NFL Top-100 Players of 2022

JAF-N72EX

2 hours ago, biggie. said:

Guarantee you if Mac Jones was on any other team with the same results no one would argue with him being on the list.

Daniel Jones had better rookie stats than Mac Jones, and he played on a way worse team and in 5 less games. He only made the list because of the team he plays for.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Who we predicting? I'm going to go...

1. Donald

2. Rodgers

3. Allen

4. Mahomes

5. Kupp

6. Brady

7. TJ Watt

8. Taylor

9. Kelce

10. Adams

Again, a prediction. Not necessarily what I'd do.

I definitely think Donald will claim the #1 spot. Exact order after that is pretty hard to predict, but I'd have all these guys except Kelce, who I'd swap for Ramsey. Also just a prediction, not necessarily what I'd do.

8 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Jaylen Waddle at 63 is too rich for me. Maybe soon but not yet

This is one surprised me the most. While I certainly wouldn't have Mac Jones sniff top 100, or OBJ up there, they don't surprise me. Mac Jones is a QB who was in the media discourse all season, led team to playoffs. OBJ is a former superstar, showed flashes, surely there are guys around the league who still view him the same way they did in his prime... but Waddle? Wasn't really hyped up by media at all, didn't put up staggering numbers. I wouldn't have expected him to make list, let alone 63.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, biggie. said:

Guarantee you if Mac Jones was on any other team with the same results no one would argue with him being on the list.

Why? He was the definition of average, which is good for a rookie, but not a top-100 players list. 

Edited by WizeGuy

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Daniel Jones had better rookie stats than Mac Jones, and he played on a way worse team and in 5 less games. He only made the list because of the team he plays for.

Stats are for losers. Final scores are for winners.

This list is rancid garbage.

• KJ is not a top 150 player. Its not cute to include a fullback to prove how clever you are.
  • Jones is not a top 20 QB yet.
  • OBJ has been nothing special since year 4. He's on a twice repaired ACL, and may not play at all or play starting in December.
    • He's a 650 and 4.2 WR the last 5 years.
  • Waddle is a 9.8 ypc dude so far. Let him actually do something first. 100s of NFL players are fast.
  • James Connor had an abnormal high TD year. His 3.7 was crap. He is a meh RB compared to 15-20 other guys.
  • The shambling corpse of Tyron Smith? Can we have another guy at 92a for the 8 games Smith misses this year?
  • Kyle Pitts? Making the top 100 before scoring your 2nd TD is pretty sweet. (his got the potential to be there but he's 110 right now IMO)
  • David Montgomery? Nobody feasts to 900 and 7 a year at 3.9 a pop like this beast!

I literally think this list is a prank.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Did he, though? Pretty much everything except total TDs/TD% says otherwise. Mac was certainly the better player too, rookie to rookie. 

He made the list because the Pats had a playoff push and Mac was a rookie who played very well for a rookie. Definitely shouldn’t be on the list all in all, especially with how he spent much of the season game managing (Belichick at times handled Mac with kid gloves). 

On 8/14/2022 at 11:34 PM, iknowcool said:

Forget Mac Jones, what has Odell Beckham done to warrant being on this list?  

When he got to the Rams he was a td scoring machine. He also had the game-winning td in the Ravens game. Then in the playoffs he was excellent. He got better every game and wouldve been Superbowl MVP had he not gotten hurt. So OBJ should be on this list bc of the impact he made on the Rams. The Rams wouldnt have won the Superbowl without OBJ. With Woods out someone other than Kupp had to step up. That someone was OBJ. So yeah he should be on this list.

44 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

When he got to the Rams he was a td scoring machine. He also had the game-winning td in the Ravens game. Then in the playoffs he was excellent. He got better every game and wouldve been Superbowl MVP had he not gotten hurt. So OBJ should be on this list bc of the impact he made on the Rams. The Rams wouldnt have won the Superbowl without OBJ. With Woods out someone other than Kupp had to step up. That someone was OBJ. So yeah he should be on this list.

Guy wasn’t even a top 40 receiver last year. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Who we predicting? I'm going to go...

1. Donald

2. Rodgers

3. Allen

4. Mahomes

5. Kupp

6. Brady

7. TJ Watt

8. Taylor

9. Kelce

10. Adams

Again, a prediction. Not necessarily what I'd do.

My gut says Trent will be in the top ten, but I'm not sure who I'm taking off that list lol

On 8/15/2022 at 11:18 AM, minutemancl said:

What “rookie stats” did he have better? His passer rating was worse by 5.