Week 4 GDT: Bears @ Giants, 10/2/22, 12:00 CT

beardown3231

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

He can't play football apparently either.

Just such a pointless statement...

I really don't get some of you guys...your supposed to be fans of this team yet want guys to fail...

I also love how you say everyone sucks but then when we are getting beaten it's embarrassing...well what one is it? Are we just bad right now meaning it's not embarrassing because we are what we are and that is a rebuilding team or are these guys better and it is embarrassing? 

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Poles draft is not looking good.

Gordon looks terrible.  Brisker is making some mistakes but he's been alright. Velus is...you know....turning the ball over late in the game. Robinson has been invisible since week 1. Braxton Jones has given up at least 1 sack in each game.

Fixed.  Man this post just came full circle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

I really don't get some of you guys...your supposed to be fans of this team yet want guys to fail...

I also love how you say everyone sucks but then when we are getting beaten it's embarrassing...well what one is it? Are we just bad right now meaning it's not embarrassing because we are what we are and that is a rebuilding team or are these guys better and it is embarrassing? 

Just like a lot of your statements. We are fans of this team a good amount of us longer than you and nothing has changed. I also love how you say everyone is good and just needs time and patience. I guess it's not embarrassing if you watching a team that doesn't know what an offense is and hasn't changed in the history of the team. Sure the Baers are rebuilding but they haven't moved the needle one bit and so far the evidence is leading to it not changing. The Baers are embarrassing.

Just now, abstract_thought said:

Not a single person here wants the Bears to fail. But some can recognize when it happens while others bury their heads in the sand.

No one is buying their head in the sand but taking glee in seeing it is flat out weird to me...maybe being a fan just means something difference here.

4 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

The guys who were supposed to be good are not. They are declining and that's a testament to the staff. So not only is the team filled with a bunch of jags but the supposed building pieces are also falling apart.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

That was a piss poor offensive performance as per usual

Starting to really question this Getsy hire

Throw the damn ball man

I wish he would get some dump offs. Yeah, they might only get a 1-5 yards. I might be wrong but I think 2nd and 9 or 2nd and 5 is a hell of a lot better than 2nd and 10 with Fields getting blasted.

6 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

We don't want them to fail, but we're tired of them failing and new regime after new regime feeding us the same plate of ****