Favorite takeout food.

Charles

I like Reuben sandwiches, but they usually have mayo-based sauces on them, and that's a no-go for me.  So, if I'm able to customize the order and remove said gross sauces, I'm a happy camper.  If not, I'll usually go with a pastrami on rye or patty melt(gotta be on rye, though)

On 10/21/2022 at 6:19 PM, Malfatron said:

I had Five Guys for the first time and it was a pretty dern good burger

I really don't understand people hating on Five Guys.  Is it the best burger you'll ever have?  Of course not.

Is it better than pretty much all the other big chain burgers?  Absolutely.

I do get mad at the absurd amount of fries they give you though.  Just charge less and give me an amount I can reasonably eat in a sitting, man.  Fries don't keep for ****.

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

I really don't understand people hating on Five Guys.  Is it the best burger you'll ever have?  Of course not.

Is it better than pretty much all the other big chain burgers?  Absolutely.

I do get mad at the absurd amount of fries they give you though.  Just charge less and give me an amount I can reasonably eat in a sitting, man.  Fries don't keep for ****.

Yeah i got the little fries and it was a lot. Was like a Large at a normal resturant.

The burger is pretty on par with culvers, and i think its a tad better. Feels like a true smashburger

On 10/24/2022 at 9:18 PM, Malfatron said:

Im working out of town for the week and have had five guys in 3 out of 4 nights

The price is enough for me not to go.. those burgers are not 9+ dollars good. And then another 6-7 for small fries and a drink? 🥶 For the cost I would rather go to a Longhorn Steakhouse or even Texas Roadhouse

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

On 10/22/2022 at 5:37 AM, FinneasGage said:

in orlando my main spots are greenbeat, fresh kitchen, and tin & taco. if it's late night, perkins is my favorite 24/7 spot

Try Moon Pizza near Lake Eola/ Downtown Orlando , and Mrs Potato. Local spots that I love.