Week 5: Giants @ Packers - Football is coming home (9.30 ET)

Brit Pack

This game isnt even on tv for me.

Whatever, i will wake up and just read the novelization of the game: aka this thread

So you all need to be very descriptive, about scoring and specific plays

I hate to say it, but its times like this where i need a @Leader

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Runyan is just quietly solid as they come. If Jenkins can settle in at RT and Newman can just play at the level he played at against NE, our OL should become a top 5 unit again. 

But can JRJ play RG so we can get our best 5 on the field? I say we go full mad scientist tinkering so we have some real gripes when it all collapses spectacularly. 

18 hours ago, craig said:

https://www.packers.com/news/packers-giants-injury-report-week-5-oct-5-2022

Amos on concussion, as expecred.  Myers LP with foot.  Wyatt LP with quad.  

First time I’ve seen the other team with a way worse report than the Pack in a while. We had a glimpse of it against TB. I’m fine with it and winning the SB vs the AFC practice squad. 

Brat, thanks for injury list.  That looks pretty nice, cool Jaire at full and Amos participating.   Wyatt got 5 snaps Sunday, after 7 in Tampa.  If our biggest MIA on Sunday is a 5-to-7-snap 5th DL, that's not too bad.  

I wonder if Heflin could get some action?   Any run-stop help we can get would be appreciated.  

2 hours ago, Refugee said:

Amos limited practice today bodes well for him no longer being under concussion protocol. He brings a lot to this defense even if he’s not making splash plays. 

LP think they will hold him out for this one.  Especially with all the attention to concussions lately.  Alexander went in full suggests he'll be ready to play on Sunday that's huge.  Maybe Barry won't be so afraid to stack the box with him out there. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

LP think they will hold him out for this one.  Especially with all the attention to concussions lately.  Alexander went in full suggests he'll be ready to play on Sunday that's huge.  Maybe Barry won't be so afraid to stack the box with him out there. 

Don't hold your breath

Do they get translators when they arrive?

I'd like to hear one of the players use the term "chuffed" in an interview. It means  "happy".

Or the changing of the guards for an endzone celebration.

"Mind the A and C gap".

"Me names 'A'. 'A'. 'Ron' and I like drawrrings!"

"Bit of a sticky wicket in-nit" When a flag is thrown"

"Not bloody likely" for a defensive stand

"Alright" (I think this has multiple meanings, like the F word in Amercanese.

When Rashan Gary does the running celebration, if someone could put that to 1980s  dance music that would be pure British Invasion.

"More powwidge pwease! Soot flavor is me fav!"

"Go ball is really quite lovely."

"Sine your pitty on the runny kine." ( It's just pootie tang speak)

"Me mates go the full 100 meters to get called back! Rubbish! I've lost the plot!"