Week 5 TNF GDT: Indianapolis Colts (1-2-1) at Denver Broncos (2-2)

Broncofan

Who wins the TNF game?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the TNF game?

• Indianapolis
    • Denver
    • I just want a good game
    • I just want ppl to have fun
    • Oh god please no more Nathaniel Hackett

On 10/5/2022 at 10:39 AM, Rockice_8 said:

I can't think of a HC who was turned on as fast as Hackett.  

Lions fans turned on Matt Patricia during his first game as coach, a 48-17 drubbing at home on Monday Night Football by the Jets in Sam Darnold's first game as a pro. It was apparent that Patricia was incompetent and that the team had already quit on him before that game even ended.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BigTrav said:

Last year they had plenty of hype too. A lot of top 10 buzz. Maybe it didn't translate to PT games but it certainly translated to people calling anyone who disagreed with their top 10 tag as HaTeRs. (Or "persecution poor-us complex"....strange thing to come up a KC fan with. We rule the division).

The 3-0 broncos hype last year  was hilarious 

Edited by CP3MVP

18 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Nathaniel Hackett is going to make the Colts defense look like the 85 bears.

I love how Nathaniel Hackett takes all the blame when it's a partnership with Russell Wilson and they collaborate on the offense.

Broncos paid the price tag for an elite QB and are getting average results. It's not all on Hackett. A veteran QB should be able to manage the offense. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

I love how Nathaniel Hackett takes all the blame when it's a partnership with Russell Wilson and they collaborate on the offense.

Broncos paid the price tag for an elite QB and are getting average results. It's not all on Hackett. A veteran QB should be able to manage the offense. 

I know it's a popular thing to hate on Hackett, but Russell has been missing guys on a lot of plays. He's been inaccurate and plain just not seeing open players. I have faith that he'll get it together, but that needs to happen fast.

6 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Hackett calls the plays. He's designed the plays. You're overplaying Wilson's input just because you want the clout. He's being used as a regular pocket passer and the play calls and design are awful with too many screens and flat plays.

Edited by BullsandBroncos

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Hackett calls the plays. He's designed the plays. You're overplaying Wilson's input just because you want the clout. He's being used as a regular pocket passer and the play calls and design are awful.

According to film guys like Orlovsky, Chris Simms, and others, he's been missing open guys on plays repeatedly. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

They play MNF next week and in London the week after that, lol.

They’re really trying to ramp up that Rocky Mountain market

but they hedged their bets with all early season prime time games, so if the Broncos suck later in the year it’s not a bunch of duds

53 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

According to film guys like Orlovsky, Chris Simms, and others, he's been missing open guys on plays repeatedly. 

Yeah against seattle he missed a few and I remember one from the a second game. But it's a new offense with new receivers. How many drops have they had like Boone's? What about the passes like Hamler's in stride down field? 

he played pretty well against the Raiders. Melvin Gordon lost the game for us. Plain and simple. Wouldn't be surprised if he fumbled this game tonight away as well.

orlovsky and simms opinions are about as useful as Cari Champion or Jemele hill saying anything sports related