Week 5 GDT: Raiders @ Chiefs - Just two Baby?

big_palooka

1 minute ago, drfrey13 said:

They just showed the FG hold.  Koonce grabs the linemans arm and the linemen grabs Koonce around the head like a wrestler at the same time.  If anything it is offsetting.

This exactly w in the actual f kinda call was that I never heard that before in my life just like tuck rule

• Like 1

Think about this fellas. Right now we would still be watching the game because it would be OT. But we went for two for absolutely no reason. Why is that being ignored right now for a "could the ball to Adams been thrown better for both of his feet to have been in bounds?" discussion

• Like 1

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Think about this fellas. Right now we would still be watching the game because it would be OT. But we went for two for absolutely no reason. Why is that being ignored right now for a "could the ball to Adams been thrown better for both of his feet to have been in bounds?" discussion

True but KC went for 2 the previous possession for no reason. It was strange

i kind of liked going for two lol.. but i get it. if we get the two pt.. kc prob drives burns all time scores td though

Also ruined the momentum and removed any pressure for KC. A rare bad Mahomes pass is the only reason they even had the ball in the end

• Like 1