Race for the #1 pick

beardown3231

Dalton sucks.   Saints have talent.  I still cannot believe he ate all Fields reps for near an entire offseason and camp.

Even in that division Raiders are really underachieving.   They have had a number of heartbreaking losses.  

How are Cardinals worse than the Bears?   Kyler Murray may be most overrated player in league.  That GM has lasted longer on that team than he would have for any other.   

The Packers LOL.  IMO they were best team in league in 2020.   They just blew the one game against Tampa.   The Rodgers window is gone.  Fans have turned on him.  It's possible it can be turned around next season as they have talent - but I think he may retire and be done with whole mess.   He is miserable.  

On 11/8/2022 at 8:11 AM, Bigbear72 said:

So everyone above just needs to win twice while we lose out while scoring 30 points a game. Flus, make it happen!

"Ok guys we are going to try something new. DL will be moving to DB and DBs to the DL. LBs... you're not going to be significantly worse anywhere else so you just stay terrible where you are."

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Bears lose

Lions win

Steelers win

Panthers win

Raiders (will probably) win

What a 4 days for the Bears!

Shorter term and not as important but it does bump us up the queue when it comes to a waiver claim for Jerry Tillery...which I can't see any reason not to put in tomorrow afternoon.

6 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Shorter term and not as important but it does bump us up the queue when it comes to a waiver claim for Jerry Tillery...which I can't see any reason not to put in tomorrow afternoon.

I can't wait for the day when I don't care if they claim someone like Jerry Tillery

• Like 1