Week 7 Gameday Thread: Green Bay Packers (3-3-0) @ Washington Commanders (2-4-0)

Striker

We are so formulaic as a team:

1) Amari fumbles

2) Defence will suffocate a team for a quarter and half then kind of go to pot

3) Silly penalties

4) That pretty much any one can run on us

5) We can't catch the ball

6) The MLF offence has no creativity or magic. 

I would turn the offence over to Todgers ala P.Manning, I think the results would be better

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Rodgers gotta retire after the season. They blew their window the last 2 years. Don't drag this out for multiple seasons....just get through this year and walk away and let them start the rebuilding process fully

Aren't we in cap hell for years if Rodgers retires after this year?

The biggest disappointment is the Defense with this much talent, I can handle the offense sputtering like this because it's expected without Adams, but you have 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7  first round picks and 4 good FA pickups, how can **** be this bad? how? Barry wasn't even this bad last year. I guess when a team implodes it implodes but with that much talent even with a ****ty play caller it shouldnt be this bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gopackgonerd said:

The biggest disappointment is the Defense with this much talent, I can handle the offense sputtering like this because it's expected without Adams, but you have 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7  first round picks and 4 good FA pickups, how can **** be this bad? how? Barry wasn't even this bad last year. I guess when a team implodes it implodes but with that much talent even with a ****ty play caller it shouldnt be this bad.

I think part of this problem is the entire identity of the Defense is built to play with a lead. It prioritizes rushing with 4 and playing 2 shell.

Our offense cannot generate a lead so the defense is stuck constantly facing situations it was not built and designed to stop.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

I think part of this problem is the entire identity of the Defense is built to play with a lead. It prioritizes rushing with 4 and playing 2 shell.

Our offense cannot generate a lead so the defense is stuck constantly facing situations it was not built and designed to stop.

We’ve led 17-3 and 14-3 the last couple weeks. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Aren't we in cap hell for years if Rodgers retires after this year?

Nobody loves Captain Hindsight, dude. Things would have been fine if things were fine.

As it is, no, it isn’t fine, and yes, now we’ve got something like 40 mil in dead cap if he retired this year. Which means that Love might as well make 45 million per year.

I blame Murphy. His hair bugs me  

• Like 1

The funny part of the Packers post-Rodgers reset is that they did a lot of stuff right, but then they didn't move on from Rodgers.

No, I am not saying Rodgers is at fault for the fiasco that is the current Packers season.  But watching this team play, it seems clear that the latest Rodgers contract was not the right move.

• Like 1