Week 8: Packers @ Bills on SNF / Postgame: Packers lose to Bills 27-17, fall to 3-5

FAH1223

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

This style offense with Lazard, Cobb, Jenkins and Watson healthy would be fun to watch. Hopefully this is us discovering our identity for the rest of the year.

This offense is boring AF. If this is the "vision" wake me up when the MLF era is over.

• Like 1

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Whole drive of misdirection and zone, we get to 4th and 1 with a loaded box and it's single back iso. Just ******* generic LaFleur. He's regressed as much or more than any player.

Don't like bringing Watkins in tight there.  Bunch group to wide side and pull defenders out of the box

• Like 1

Aaaaand that's game.

At the very least, it's beyond any question now that run heavier is better for our current team. On the flip side, the season is essentially over bar a 2016 streak that Rodgers himself said on McAfee he doesn't even think we have the makings of. 

To be honest, I think we might want to leave Rodgers go to retain Jones after thsi season. Not definitive, but not joking outright either. There's a "tiem to move on" feeling to thsi season in general, and a Jones heavy offense would be a huge reprieve to Love or whomever were to take over. 

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

I think the people that hate Gute and want him fired right now, I do not think there's a GM in the league that if he had been here a few years that they wouldn't hate. I think they would hate whoever the GM is because they think you get to do the draft 3 years later with hindsight and that they're all convinced they could do better because they did 99 mocks with 99 diff players and 6 of them ended up being good,.

Yeah Gute sure has put a good product on the field this year. For some people it takes forever to see what is happening with the roster.   

TT was a very good GM until the last 2-3 years when he really should have been home taking care of himself.  Gute is not in the same league.

The offensive roster save Aaron Jones is well below average.  We have the GM's preferred OL all on the active roster.  None have a new injury.   He went into the season with 2 WR's with a history of injury and rookies.  What a plan.

The defensive roster has played with a poor mindset for years.  We are a Country Club defense.  Culture needs to be changed much like Texas at the college level.