mdonnelly21

Better Team  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Better Team Right Now?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • New Orleans Saints

1 hour ago, biletnikoff said:

I dont understand the -right now- thing.

Vikings will slide. Saints have pass game but it won't matter later,they'll fall off too. Pitt will last longer and go further as they always do.

I'l support  the Saints when. They dump those black stripe-less  pants :)

Saints aren't even a passing team right now...They're clearly a run first offense.

5 minutes ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

lulz, what a weird thing to brag about. Points given up are points given up. Doesn't matter at what point in the game

Saints gave up 38 to the Lions.

Vikings gave up 23.

Saints gave up 31 to the Redskins

Vikings gave up 30 to the Redskins

Actually the Saints gave up 24 points to the Lions defensively, nice try though.  Its just a dig at people saying the Saints defense was bad for giving up 24 and 31 points to the Lions and Redksins respectively but calling the Vikings defense elite.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

Actually the Saints gave up 24 points to the Lions defensively, nice try though.  Its just a dig at people saying the Saints defense was bad for giving up 24 and 31 points to the Lions and Redksins respectively but calling the Vikings defense elite.

Was thinking the exact same thing. If I'm not mistaken the Vikings defense didn't score 3 touchdowns today either

3 hours ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

lulz, what a weird thing to brag about. Points given up are points given up. Doesn't matter at what point in the game

Saints gave up 38 to the Lions.

Vikings gave up 23.

Saints gave up 31 to the Redskins

Vikings gave up 30 to the Redskins

The Saints gave up 24 against the Lions, and scored 21 points themselves.

In the Skins game we didn't have griffin. The D underperformed today but that was probably the worst I've seen Rhodes play in 2 years. I expect that to be an outlier.  

We'll see how the saints perform against the rams.

17 minutes ago, biletnikoff said:

With Brees,they are a passing team first no matter what.Thats why the Running game works.the threat is there.

Normally that's true, but this year the running game is working because our oline is dominating everyone in their path.

Archived