QB Talk Once Again.... sigh

JetsandI

Another name to watch out for is Daniel Jones. While I do think they end up tagging him, it would be very very interesting to see if he hits the market. He's 25 will be 26. Don't have to give up draft picks. Becoming a dual threat. I think the Giants would be stupid not to pay him but even if we have to give him the $30-$35 (which I acknowledge is an overpayment) you have an ascending player in his prime without giving up 1s. May not hit the market but I can guarantee they monitor that situation.

8 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Rodgers won’t give us a championship year one, and arm strength waning, but he’s worth two firsts. Right. 

So becoming a SB contender instantly comes at no costs??? Rams gave up two AND a QB who which pretty much locked them in a 3-4 year window (which is already closed). Rogers is a 1-2 year window and you aren't giving GB a QB in return like Goff.

Edited by WheatieMan

8 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

So becoming a SB contender instantly comes at no costs??? Rams gave up two AND a QB who which pretty much locked them in a 3-4 year window (which is already closed). Rogers is a 1-2 year window and you aren't giving GB a QB in return like Goff.

When he gets back from his 4 day isolation retreat he’s going to pick the Raiders anyway 

51 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

When he gets back from his 4 day isolation retreat he’s going to pick the Raiders anyway 

No defense Raiders? I mean... I know the Ole' WR friend is lobbying for him to go there, but why go to another AFC team with no defense and play Mahomes/Herbert 2x? Why not talk to the 49ers, who could actually move Lance if they wanted too (not sure about their cap situation). He's better off staying in GB otherwise.

1 hour ago, WheatieMan said:

No defense Raiders? I mean... I know the Ole' WR friend is lobbying for him to go there, but why go to another AFC team with no defense and play Mahomes/Herbert 2x? Why not talk to the 49ers, who could actually move Lance if they wanted too (not sure about their cap situation). He's better off staying in GB otherwise.

If I was him my first choice would far and away be the 49ers

5 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Kyler Murray?

He’s injured and won’t be healthy for next year. By that time Saleh and JD could be fired. 

The name out of left field would be Daniel Jones. I haven’t seen enough of him to comment completely but the bits I have seen he has so much potential. I did watch the full Giants/Vikings game this postseason and he was unreal. 

Carr to the Saints makes a lot of sense. Poor division. Playing in a dome. NFC team. Very good chance with him at qb they win that division so I think that will be a very good trade for all parties involved. 

42 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

He’s injured and won’t be healthy for next year. By that time Saleh and JD could be fired. 

The name out of left field would be Daniel Jones. I haven’t seen enough of him to comment completely but the bits I have seen he has so much potential. I did watch the full Giants/Vikings game this postseason and he was unreal. 

Carr to the Saints makes a lot of sense. Poor division. Playing in a dome. NFC team. Very good chance with him at qb they win that division so I think that will be a very good trade for all parties involved. 

NOLA could make sense… but you think we’d be tight cap wise adding a QB. NO is 62mill over the cap right now. They’d have to shed 100mill in cap to get Carr and afford the draft.