QB Talk Once Again.... sigh

JetsandI

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I'm not sure betting odds are the right way to make an opinion on where Rodgers is going.

And the odds only swung that way after Adams said he wants to play with him again and “fans at a golf tournament” said they want him in LV.

Hardly anything worth noting.

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Both Sauce and Breece said they know something about something. Maybe they’re waiting for him to get back from his darkness retreat. 

Them knowing something about something might be them being told that we’re going after Rodgers if he’s available. That doesn’t mean we get him.

Just trying to not get my hopes up too much. 😉 

Of all the QB's the one with the greatest TD to INT rate the past 2 seasons and it isn't even close. Is 58 TD's and 5 Int's. 

Any team including the Jets, let me preface it INCLUDING THE JETS! Had better consider this guy, there are QB's rated above in but I wouldn't pass on this guy if he's there.

Hendon Hooker. 58 TD's and 5 Int's the past 2 years at Tenn. the percentages are off the hook if you consider the amount of times he's had to throw.

Jump on it JD, don't let this guy slip through your fingers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Big T said:

Of all the QB's the one with the greatest TD to INT rate the past 2 seasons and it isn't even close. Is 58 TD's and 5 Int's. 

Any team including the Jets, let me preface it INCLUDING THE JETS! Had better consider this guy, there are QB's rated above in but I wouldn't pass on this guy if he's there.

Hendon Hooker. 58 TD's and 5 Int's the past 2 years at Tenn. the percentages are off the hook if you consider the amount of times he's had to throw.

Jump on it JD, don't let this guy slip through your fingers.

Hooker looked better in easy spread offense.  He isn't ready to handle big guys in NFL.

Cutting Lawson, Brown, Davis, A.Davis, Berrios, and JFM. Then if we restructure Mosley and Tomlinson's contracts, we could hit $59M. That's pretty amazing imo. We're going to have at least $110M in cap next offseason at the moment. 

I'm glad Carr is hitting the market. That leaves more options just in case we miss Rodgers and he'll likely be had at a cheaper rate now.