2023 Season Plan

KingTitan

I get why people would get upset. Not paying prime AJ but willing to take of Ageing Dhop who is probs not on all the PEDs he was on BUT to not want a VERY good WR just cause it wouldn't make sense well guess what ITS NEVER gonna make sense. Trading AJ wasn't supposed to happen. That was a easy resign. And not doing so got the GM fired. So its hard to use that as a example for anything. Time to really move on and he was my favorite player and Im rooting for him to get a ring and go on a F the last gm that didnt pay me media tour 

But to think Dhop wouldnt be the best WR the second he signed is silly. With allll that said Id pass haha doesnt really fit the rebuild we trying to do BUT if its true RC doesnt wanna blow this thing up and try again then Dhop makes some sense..

GOTTA have playmakers man and Dhop Burks Phillips Draft pick McMath looks real good to me. Wish Bobby trees would rework his deal and take WAY less money lolol. Hes a titans guy for sure. Tough guy and didnt miss a game after the ACL so hell they might just keep emm and see if any juice comes back cause they do say it takes two years to truly back to yourself

Theres like 4 guys in the draft who would be perfect next to Burks but we need a vet cause trusting rookies and young guys got us in trouble this year imo

IDK sorry random rant about WRs at 6:40 in the morning lol

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Great moment from yesterday

Vrabel is me cherry picking random/irrelevant stats when arguing w/ friends over the past 20+ years about why the titans are good 

(although he was awesome here slamming stillman)

Outside of some bad kickers, I didn't get the Auckerman hate. 

So I am a bit confused with this. People have been talking about restructuring and pushing Tannehill's money to next year. So if we do that, it frees his cap number from this year? And then what are our options with his contract after next year finishes? Are we just stuck with that number? 

Sorry a bit ignorant to this and would like to know.

16 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

It may be that teams are only willing to offer a third rounder.  But that doesn't mean that there's any reason for SF to take a third rounder.

Unless they got a lot more, why not keep him?  They believed in him early in the season, and Purdy, let's face it, is still an unknown commodity.  He's been great, but he's got a handful of starts under his belt, and he could very easily come back down to earth like Foles after the Eagles postseason run.

Plus, if he doesn't, and Lance is still good, his trade value will be a lot better if they show other teams that he can in fact play.  Put him in a few preseason games and let him light it up, and they could then be looking at getting significanly more for him.

Or hell, just do what they did last year with Garoppolo and keep him.  They've shown that as an organization, they aren't gonna trade a QB just because they can.  They'll keep Lance as long as they don't get the compensation they feel they need for him.  Otherwise, they'll be perfectly happy to keep two QBs around that are on rookie contracts costing nothing.

Do we even want trey lance? In their system I can see it. In ours I don't lmao. Unless we pulling someone off the SF staff lol

Also random thought. Chig. WE HAVE to use him much much more. He needs to be key in our offense like Walker was. Its funny I do think Jrob had a semi good last draft giving us Burks Rodgers Chig Phillips Stoney. Anyways random point is we need to plan on getting chigy wit it much more in 23

2 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

Do we even want trey lance? In their system I can see it. In ours I don't lmao. Unless we pulling someone off the SF staff lol

Also random thought. Chig. WE HAVE to use him much much more. He needs to be key in our offense like Walker was. Its funny I do think Jrob had a semi good last draft giving us Burks Rodgers Chig Phillips Stoney. Anyways random point is we need to plan on getting chigy wit it much more in 23

We run the shanahan system our problem is lack of playmakers & downing passing concepts compared to arts