Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

I think the Packers giving up on pick #13 should mean equal value down the line.

2023 #13 = 1150 pts.

2023 #42 = 480, #43 = 470

2024 late 1st = 700 approx.  Getting this pick 1 year later has reduced value.

2023 swap of #13 & #15 = 100 pts

2025 3rd's could also be on the table based on whether Rodgers plays for Jets in 2024

I think it adds up this:

Jets get:

Aaron Rodgers

3rd round pick from Packers in 2025 if Rodgers retires after 2023

Packers get:

2023 Swap of #15 for #13

2023 2nd Rd. Pick #42 or #43

2024 1st Rd Pick (probably late in the round - Mid to late 20's)

3rd round pick in 2025 if Rodgers plays for Jets in 2024

Forget the conditions on 2024 1st .. Packers are giving up on a ton of immediate value for future gains.  The unconditional 1st in 2024 and the #13 to #15 pick swap are the tradeoff for the Packers relenting on pick #13.  If this deal was super simple it would be done .. both sides are still haggling.  Go Gute!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I think the Packers giving up on pick #13 should mean equal value down the line.

2023 #13 = 1150 pts.

2023 #42 = 480, #43 = 470

2024 late 1st = 700 approx.  Getting this pick 1 year later has reduced value.

2023 swap of #13 & #15 = 100 pts

2025 3rd's could also be on the table based on whether Rodgers plays for Jets in 2024

I think it adds up this:

Jets get:

Aaron Rodgers

3rd round pick from Packers in 2025 if Rodgers retires after 2023

Packers get:

2023 Swap of #15 for #13

2023 2nd Rd. Pick #42 or #43

2024 1st Rd Pick (probably late in the round - Mid to late 20's)

3rd round pick in 2025 if Rodgers plays for Jets in 2024

Forget the conditions on 2024 1st .. Packers are giving up on a ton of immediate value for future gains.  The unconditional 1st in 2024 and the #13 to #15 pick swap are the tradeoff for the Packers relenting on pick #13.  If this deal was super simple it would be done .. both sides are still haggling.  Go Gute!

Rodgers breaks his collarbone week 1 and now the Jets owe us the #4 pick in the 2024 draft. Pick is going to have conditions. Come back to reality. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Leader said:

Let me help you dude cause you're obviously lost.

First - I dont take well to being associated with Hitler jokes. I wouldnt think you would either and I'd never think to make you the butt of one. So again, FU. I could go on...but you'd have to be a total dumb*** not to get the point.

Second - You're entirely wrong regards Ingalls comments. I dont care if people disagree with the text of them.
Couldnt give a **** - bit I do find the level of "angst" they cause in some folks odd....but that's their take and right. I could care less. My comments have questioned why they're so upset about them.

As I said directly - I dont get involved in any concrete way with cap stuff. I post the info for info purposes only. Most often without reading the $$$ details.

We clear?

No.

You flip out any time any tweet you posted gets any sort of slightly negative response. I don't care how pouty you get about it or how much you try to talk down to me or explain it like I'm some moron, it doesn't change that reality. And again, you take offense to something that clearly to everyone else wasn't supposed to be offensive. But no, I just am "not clear" or whatever....

Yawn.

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

No.

You flip out any time any tweet you posted gets any sort of slightly negative response. I don't care how pouty you get about it or how much you try to talk down to me or explain it like I'm some moron, it doesn't change that reality. And again, you take offense to something that clearly to everyone else wasn't supposed to be offensive. But no, I just am "not clear" or whatever....

Yawn.

Dude, shut up, both of you.