Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

Just now, 15412 said:

The only joke here is going to be on the Jets fan base when they learn how much they had to give in the end to get a QB who might briefly give them some legitimacy at the position.  The desperation reeks, a combination of caramel and urine.

Once again another GB fan that doesn't read. I have said myself I'm totally ok walking away of the price is stupid. We have a young group and have 3 valuable picks. Keep building through the draft and go after a QB next year. 

9 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Says the team that was 8-9 talking trash to a team that was 7-10 when one had a HOF QB and the other had the worst QB play in the league.

You guys are a joke.

Can you leave yet?

• Like 6

Just now, Bobby816 said:

FACTS are that AR was average last year and you guys were 8-9. Church it up however you want.

We've got decades of consistent success to fall back on - to bridge us to continued success.
How 'bout you? What have the Jets got?

Nada....oh thats right....there's Joe Willie and his wagging finger.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Once again another GB fan that doesn't read. I have said myself I'm totally ok walking away of the price is stupid. We have a young group and have 3 valuable picks. Keep building through the draft and go after a QB next year. 

We're not talking about you. You don't get a vote.  Woody has a woody and he's going to pay.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

You got Josh Allen, good for you. If you want to brag about defeating Jacoby Brissett, Mitch Trubisky, Skylar Thompson, Brett Rypien, Trevor Siemian and Aaron Rodgers (the week after he broke his thumb), more power to you. 

The law of averages came hard for the Jets the 2nd half of the season.

ORRRRRRRR we lost our 2 best players on offense at that time as well in AVT and Hall. Paint the picture however you want.

Excuses for your record for a guy that played all season. Hahaha!!!

Just now, Leader said:

We've got decades of consistent success to fall back on - to bridge us to continued success.
How 'bout you? What have the Jets got?

Nada....oh thats right....there's Joe Willie and his wagging finger.

What your past is doesn't matter. Sorry to tell you that. But Favre winning 20 years ago and AR winning 10 years ago means nothing today.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

ORRRRRRRR we lost our 2 best players on offense at that time as well in AVT and Hall. Paint the picture however you want.

Excuses for your record for a guy that played all season. Hahaha!!!

No excuses for us, last season was miserable. Our vet QB kinda went rogue, looked spent, and the team just looked ununified, no energy, no leadership. 

We're getting rid of that QB though.....to your team. Congrats!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

That's really cool that you, with a lifetime outlook as a fan would walk away.

But how about the guy with a 1-2yr outlook who will lose his job? Will he walk away?

• Like 1

Just now, Bobby816 said:

What your past is doesn't matter. Sorry to tell you that. But Favre winning 20 years ago and AR winning 10 years ago means nothing today.

Maybe......(not likely...but maybe)....you'll have that success and realize how empty this comment is.
We've got work to do. If this is our drop off......it's slight indeed. Have a nice day. It's been fun, but I've gotta run.
p.s. got to the BLT forum and start laying the ground for that transaction :)

16 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Really educated response. Hahaha!!!

So a team that was 7-4 that beat BUF with the worst QB play is awful? Real smart. Try watching us before you make opinions about us as if there's not 52 other players out there.

GB more so than any franchise deserves to go in QB hell for a long time. For answers like this.

1st: So does yours.

2nd: at least we have talent everywhere else.

3rd. At least we're trending up and not down.

You are not trending anywhere unless you find an answer at QB.  Yes the Jets have an incredibly talented roster.  It would be a shame to waste it over a 2nd round pick. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Jets want Rodgers and the Packer hold the cards. Hang in there Gute

13 minutes ago, Norm said:

Can you leave yet?

Nah he's bring some spice to the board.  Give him credit for coming on here and taking us all on.  He'll be crying in his wheaties when SF wins the Superbowl with Rodgers.  Just thinking about what could have been.  The painful life of a Jets fan.  Even worse when one of those 2nd rounders that held up the deal busts out.  Oh the brutality of it all. 

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Why does the GB fans think the Jets are holding it up? There has been days with no really reports. Peter King (who I hate) stated they have inched closer and that a deal will get done before day 2 of the draft. I think we all could figure this out because this years 2nd round pick will be involved.

Maybe JD gave the final offer and your GM is thinking about it or trying to get another team involved. JD came out ans said it would not be in good faith to go after Lamar. This kind of tells me that he is waiting on GB GM to make the call. If he turns it down the Jets turn to Lamar.