Week 16 Gameday Thread (Christmas Day Edition) - Green Bay Packers (6-8-0) at Miami Dolphins (8-6-0)

Striker

8 minutes ago, chefj85 said:

Our offense is trash and our defense only plays well in spurts. We are not “as good as any team,” not at all. Minny doesn’t have that much to play for, so we may not get rolled next week. 

I dont agree. We have playmakers at all key positions except pass rush.

As I said, we are not playing to that level though. 

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

That 2010 team was a + 148 regular season team. It was always a sleeping giant. 

The 2022 team is -21 so far. 

This team isn't a playoff contender. 

Probably better put as Superbowl contender.  I mean, two more wins, which I'm not saying are gimmes in any way, but are doable, plus one more Washington loss, no gimme either but possible puts us in the playoffs, so in that respect yes we're still a playoff contender.

Now getting to the SB on the other hand .... We'd have to win two games starting in Minny and then going to Philly in order to do that.  That gauntlet .... Yeah don't quite think we got the horses on deck to do that.  But hey ... still quite a run we'd have made.

3 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Nope! This is like that 2015 Packers team who had no business in the post season, who got lucky and limped into the playoffs depleted and banged up only to get bounced in the Wildcard.  This is not the 2010 Packers, that 2010 team was playing great football late in the season.

Maybe we will be the worst team ever to win a superbowl

1 minute ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Probably better put as Superbowl contender.  I mean, two more wins, which I'm not saying are gimmes in any way, but are doable, plus one more Washington loss, no gimme either but possible puts us in the playoffs, so in that respect yes we're still a playoff contender.

Now getting to the SB on the other hand .... We'd have to win two games starting in Minny and then going to Philly in order to do that.  That gauntlet .... Yeah don't quite think we got the horses on deck to do that.  But hey ... still quite a run we'd have made.

Whatever

We live for another week