MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

So is Troy Aikman a trash human being for saying the same as Skip? I absolutely hate him, but he's merely trying to provide some context as to why the obvious thing to do hasn't happened. You guys really don't think that if this were two 4-12 teams picking 8th and 9th that this game wouldn't have been cancelled already?

It's true, and people should be careful to not jump on someone else's throat for not using the perfect language. Sports media isn't equipped to deal with stuff like this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

You have to give the crew a break here. They have to fill the air with words, there’s only so much you can say. They’re processing all this too. 

People tweeting dumb things are another story.

They should show NFL player tweets. Especially the ones calling for the game to be cancelled. 

1 minute ago, jofos said:

I am not saying they should play the game, but everyone is assuming that players don't want to continue but it looked like Diggs was trying to get his team ready before the teams left the field.

He’s out of his pads. 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah exactly, that’s what I was saying. My fault I should have been more specific.

It’s all good. I wasn’t intending to correct you. It definitely is good that he has a pulse. We have machines to help people breathe. I care for people with strokes for a living, so I tend to think about the repercussions of events like this that surgeons don’t think about. 

• Like 1