Week 18 Gameday Thread (Win And In Edition) - Green Bay Packers (8-8-0) vs. Detroit Lions (8-8-0)

Striker

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Do I need to change my CO detector batteries? Did the snapper not move the ball?  

Yes… a lot, but centers get away with a lot that way…What I want to know is if the penalty was for effing with the ball or punching after the snap. Probably the latter. Otherwise that would have been encroachment 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

It's going to take this kind of performance from them for either us or Sea to be anything more than a speed bump for them.

Imagine what's it's like to have so much talent you don't need a QB. They also got a difference maker via trade on their run to get them over the hump. If only gute wasnt an idiot

Edited by PackFan13

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

Tell yah Washington layed the wood to Dallas.  Pretty lucky to even have this opportunity.  Packers better not blow it.  Niman was getting abused like a rag doll.  Glad they put in Tom.  

OK, but Dallas sucks, you know that right? They were better with Rush at quarterback. Dak has been brutal.