Random Bears Thoughts - Offseason Thread

Ty21

42 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I dont understand how you guys dont see the 30s as RB numbers? 

I mean I had forever with Steven Jackson in 39 and Todd Gurley in 30, so I guess Im used to it?

My comment was specific to just 30. It just looks off on a RB to me for some reason. There are several numbers in the 30s that are absolutely RB numbers in my head. 

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

Poll: Was trading for DJ Moore a mistake?

21.1% said yes. 

1 out of 5 bears fans thinks Moore wasn’t worth getting for free. 

this is why our fanbase doesn’t deserve anything. 

If they continue to use him how they did last week & Young turns into a star, it'd hardly be for nothing

And yet 21.1% of Bears fans are dumb as **** (it's more like 81.1%)

• Like 2

Brisker did not do himself any favors on the Score this morning. He basically stated he didn't get why fans booed them Sunday. Bernstein stated that he had to understand that fans endured a 3-14 season patiently and expected better. Brisker then doubled downed and stated that yeah that was last year and that they should be given a clean slate this year and that it was just the first game 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Bigbear72
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

Brisker did not do himself any favors on the Score this morning. He basically stated he didn't get why fans booed them Sunday. Bernstein stated that he had to understand that fans endured a 3-14 season patiently and expected better. Brisker then doubled downed and stated that yeah that was last year and that they should be given a clean slate this year and that it was just the first game 🤦‍♂️

No, I've been patient for decades. Shut up, Jaquan

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bigbear72 said:

And he was the one talking about how much he and bears fans hate the packers.  And now he doesn’t understand why bears fans were booing at that pathetic performance??  He’s still new to the rivalry i suppose.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

No, I've been patient for decades. Shut up, Jaquan

This is what I was saying when I heard him say this. 

1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

And he was the one talking about how much he and bears fans hate the packers.  And now he doesn’t understand why bears fans were booing at that pathetic performance??  He’s still new to the rivalry i suppose.

And then he continued to talk after saying Love was nothing special. He might not be but the defense let him look special in the second half. 

1 hour ago, blkwdw13 said:

This is what I was saying when I heard him say this. 

And then he continued to talk after saying Love was nothing special. He might not be but the defense let him look special in the second half. 

Brisker certainly sounds very "special" right now. 

He doesn't seem to care because he got paid the same regardless of winning vs GB or getting bent over by them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

Bill Zimmerman (**** that last name, ftr) said Claypool was throwing tantrums on the sideline that wasn’t picked up by the tv broadcast. As many chances as I’ve given the guy, I think I’m done with him. 

Was it not picked up on the All-22 sideline film.

4 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Bill Zimmerman (**** that last name, ftr) said Claypool was throwing tantrums on the sideline that wasn’t picked up by the tv broadcast. As many chances as I’ve given the guy, I think I’m done with him. 

If that is true they just need to cut bait, he will become a cancer....

• Like 1