Random Bears Thoughts - Offseason Thread

Ty21

24 minutes ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

What do you guys use for streaming services for watching Bear games?

I used DAZN the last few years but they decided to keep charging my credit card after i canceled after the season was over like i do every year. When i phoned in, I got nothing but "that cant be happening".

So looking for another company to use.

I just bought YouTubeTV for the regular season. Happy to not be involved with AT&T this year. 

I split the Sunday Ticket with my future son-in-law this season, after not having the student price option this year I probably won't renew it next season because of the price. Maybe one day there will be an option to get only one teams games.

2 hours ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

What do you guys use for streaming services for watching Bear games?

I used DAZN the last few years but they decided to keep charging my credit card after i canceled after the season was over like i do every year. When i phoned in, I got nothing but "that cant be happening".

So looking for another company to use.

Cable, Antenna, YouTubeTv or Gamepass/NFL+ are only options I know of to watch games.

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

https://reddit.com/r/CHIBears/s/MXT6z5XFwa

It’s not…terrible…but at the same time I think I’d want a modern spin incorporating this and the c if we actually intended on moving on from the c. (I know we aren’t)

I've always thought UVA's uniform spread would be perfect if the Bears ever changed uniforms. Virginia even has the stripes on the sleeves already, albeit 2 instead of 3

As long as George is running the show, they won't be changing uniforms

13 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

I've always thought UVA's uniform spread would be perfect if the Bears ever changed uniforms. Virginia even has the stripes on the sleeves already, albeit 2 instead of 3

As long as George is running the show, they won't be changing uniforms

I don’t need a whole scale uniform change personally, though I’d personally like to see the navy on navy combo more. A matte finish on the current navy helmet IMO would look CLEAN too. A white alternate helmet would be nice, as would the orange helmet with the white on white uniform. 

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

I don’t need a whole scale uniform change personally, though I’d personally like to see the navy on navy combo more. A matte finish on the current navy helmet IMO would look CLEAN too. A white alternate helmet would be nice, as would the orange helmet with the white on white uniform. 

I'd like to stick with the traditional but maybe one week do the orange alternatives and one week do these. I remember seeing them a good while back and REALLY liked them. 

fca1a5072e30e77a03c1828fdde100b3.jpg

3 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I'd like to stick with the traditional but maybe one week do the orange alternatives and one week do these. I remember seeing them a good while back and REALLY liked them. 

fca1a5072e30e77a03c1828fdde100b3.jpg

I am going to hope your not being serious...these are butt ugly 😂

56 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I am going to hope your not being serious...these are butt ugly 😂

So I'm guessing the post was either on the old forum or elsewhere. Searched for original reference and it isn't here. I remember this starting a huge debate where people said it needed 'the Bean' in the front of the pants, bullet holes patched in, etc.

So yeah, that was a flop. lol

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

So I'm guessing the post was either on the old forum or elsewhere. Searched for original reference and it isn't here. I remember this starting a huge debate where people said it needed 'the Bean' in the front of the pants, bullet holes patched in, etc.

So yeah, that was a flop. lol

Can we make the Bean reflect the sun like the real bean does? So that it blinds our opponents?