WR Talk

nicfre2011

I think Michael Wilson is kinda my favorite in the draft so far. JSN and Addison I like a lot too. I think the order is Addison, JSN, Wilson all late first through second. Downs and Johnston are my next two so far. I think my rankings for my favorites v. consensus would have the others gone and me most happy with Wilson like late second/early third.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Both just had historically good combines.

Losivas could be a great special teamer, think that's how the league will see him. Mingo is a big athletic guy who blocks and plays hard, but lacks nuance as a route runner and isn't sudden enough to create his own separation. I think he can develop further and carve out a niche as a third/fourth receiver in the league. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Losivas could be a great special teamer, think that's how the league will see him. Mingo is a big athletic guy who blocks and plays hard, but lacks nuance as a route runner and isn't sudden enough to create his own separation. I think he can develop further and carve out a niche as a third/fourth receiver in the league. 

Losivas is pretty raw track guy.  He would need to learn his position much more than a Wr coming from a "football" school.

Pretty underwhelmed with this class, overall, so far in my process.

Either super light guys that won't transition well to the next level, or track suit athletes needing to learn the role.

I see a bunch of developmental guys, and not a lot of high end prospects (if any).