2022 Divisional Round: NFC 6) New York Giants @ 1) Philadelphia Eagles

notthatbluestuff

Who wins?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Giants
    • Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/22/2023 at 01:15 AM

Taking nothing away from the Eagles, a truly great and dominant team. 

But holy crap the NFC is terrible. Giants, Vikings, Seahawks and Bucs all sucked. Miami without Tua and Baltimore without Lamar put up better performances than them.

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

But holy crap the NFC is terrible. Giants, Vikings, Seahawks and Bucs all sucked. Miami without Tua and Baltimore without Lamar put up better performances than them.

Was gonna mentioned the reason those two teams put up better performances was because it was Divisional matchups. Where games are usually closer.

Then realized, so was this game. I have nothing. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Forge said:

I think Dallas will do fine tomorrow. I'm not picking them to win, but I think it'll be very close and I wouldn't at all be surprised if they beat the niners by a touchdown 

We'll just have to see if get Jekyll or Hyde Cowboys.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

NFC was really bad this year. Outside of the the Eagles, 49ers, Cowboys, the whole conference was terrible. And I think those three teams feasted on a bad conference. But Eagles and 49ers are still elite teams. But the Top 3 AFC teams are all better imo. 

For me:

Elite Teams:

1. Bills

2. Chiefs

3. Bengals 

4. 49ers

5. Eagles

Pretty good teams:

6. Cowboys

7. Dolphins with Tua healthy (with Tua, they were going toe to toe with anyone)

8. Ravens with Lamar healthy

9. Jaguars

10. Chargers

Vikings would have gotten smacked by any healthy AFC healthy playoff team, they were frauds. All seven seeds. Giants, Bucs, and Seahawks would have also gotten smacked by any healthy AFC playoff team. 

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Elite Teams:

1. Bills

Bills are a weird one for me.  I won't disagree with anyone putting them at #1.  But they have 9 turnovers in their last 3 games (2nd worst in TOs for the year) and it feels like I haven't seen them put together a complete performance recently.  I personally think they would struggle against any of the remaining NFC teams in the Super Bowl as all of those teams can get after Allen and force the offense into mistakes, and I can't picture they get away with those kind of turnovers against those offenses. 

• Like 1

Hurts = Michael Jordan

“To have him out there is like — I know this is high praise, but to have him out there is like having — I shouldn’t even go there — it’s like having Michael Jordan out there,” Sirianni said. “He’s your leader. He’s your guy. Hopefully that’s the biggest respect I can pay to him comparing his ability to being on the field to a Michael Jordan type. This guy leads. He brings this calmness to the entire team. He plays great football. He’s as tough as they come. Yeah, I mean, to me, nobody has played any better football than him this year.”

34 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Hurts = Michael Jordan

I don't mind the Michael Jordan comp but the last sentence he said is forcing me to remove my pretend COTY vote for Nick and give it to Kyle Shanahan.

Edited by Soggust

1 hour ago, Danger said:

We'll just have to see if get Jekyll or Hyde Cowboys.

We are going to get the same Cowboys we've gotten for the last 27 years. A team who wont reach the NFCCG. Yes theyve won A playoff game in some of those seasons in the last 27 years but again they havent been to the NFCCG. I dont expect them to reach the NFCCG this season. They will lose to the better and hottest team in the NFL in the Niners.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

I don’t think there’s anything the giants can do to not be the 3rd best team in their division next  year 

Thats what everyone said about Seattle before this season

Edited by adamq

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

We are going to get the same Cowboys we've gotten for the last 27 years. A team who wont reach the NFCCG. Yes theyve won A playoff game in some of those seasons in the last 27 years but again they havent been to the NFCCG. I dont expect them to reach the NFCCG this season. They will lose to the better and hottest team in the NFL in the Niners.

Funny-1043.gif

• Like 1