Who wins?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Chiefs
    • America
    • Carl Cheffers… please not Cheffers

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Arguably the dumbest thing said in this thread, TBH. Might be the dumbest thing said this year.

Spoke too soon again...

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

My guy can lead comeback wins... He wouldn't have pooped the bed in the 4th.

• Like 2

I don't get why people saying the refs decided the game on that penalty on Ossai. Mahomes was two steps out of bounds. Playing hard and contacting the player out of bounds is one thing. Ossai CLEARLY extended his arms and pushed Mahomes, which is the issue. The penalty was 100% correct.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Maybe you missed the OG refusing to let go and throwing him to the ground as he attempted to work his way back to Mahomes. That's clear as day holding. And as I said, the refs aren't consistent in enforcing the rules. They called the Bengals OG earlier for the arm around the throat on the 3rd down completion to Chase.

Again, I'm not going to argue with people who don't know the rule book. The Bengals rusher hooks the OG. That is not a hold per the rule book. Even if he goes down as he turns the corner, as literally written right there taken exactly from the rule book.

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

You would be right except that... 

1. Most of us discerning fans have hated Mahomes for many years and it has nothing to do with him winning, he's a super annoying player and looks like Sideshow ******* Bob

2. The Bengals were repeatedly screwed by the refs all game.  You can argue about whether the late hit should've been called (personally, I'm biased, because I would enjoy nothing more than to see Mahomes get blown up in that situation) but the missed block in the back, missed hold, giving the Chiefs three shots at the third down, etc. are black and white.

Not to mention that his wife and brother are two of the most insufferable humans imaginable 

• Like 5