What's Aaron Rodgers trade value?

49ersfan

5 minutes ago, malak1 said:

There was no conditional in my statement. There was no "if they run it back, then their GM is a coward." 

Again, you agree with me, its ok to admit it. 

I'm sorry if English isn't your first language, but the post I quoted absolutely implies a conditional. So I stand by my analogous statement that you're a coward if they do not run it back! The logic is consistent.

Just now, incognito_man said:

I'm sorry if English isn't your first language, but the post I quoted absolutely implies a conditional. So I stand by my analogous statement that you're a coward if they do not run it back! The logic is consistent.

Derive the implication. 

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Also, it doesn't matter what you think was implied, because I'm telling you explicitly what I meant. You're just apparently, a dishonest person. 

On 2/20/2023 at 6:16 AM, NYRaider said:

If the Packers are adamant about not trading him to the AFC and the Jets sign Carr, what other teams really have a chance to trade for him outside of the Raiders?

No other teams really make sense outside of the Raiders, Jets, and Packers. 

Maybe the Giants if they ditch Danny Dimes? I still have a hard time believing the Giants won’t explore a QB upgrade. Danny was ok, but did not do enough to prevent the Giants from at least looking. 

Edited by BayRaider

29 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Maybe the Giants if they ditch Danny Dimes? I still have a hard time believing the Giants won’t explore a QB upgrade. Danny was ok, but did not do enough to prevent the Giants from at least looking. 

I could see the Commanders making a splash move to usher in their new ownership with EB. Just not sure the Packers are interested in trading him within the NFC.

7 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I could see Tennessee, New England, and Washington having varying levels of interest in him.

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I could see Tennessee, New England, and Washington having varying levels of interest in him.

I know this is tough, but....

Can you put anything together that would work for GB and San Fran?

Like players instead of picks?

I'm just trying to find a way that San Fran could get it done...but they don't have the draft picks and GB just doesn't have cap space for good players on second deals.

But I'll bet that the front office of San Fran is trying to figure out that equation.  I'm just not sure that there is one.

Just now, vegas492 said:

I know this is tough, but....

Can you put anything together that would work for GB and San Fran?

Like players instead of picks?

I'm just trying to find a way that San Fran could get it done...but they don't have the draft picks and GB just doesn't have cap space for good players on second deals.

But I'll bet that the front office of San Fran is trying to figure out that equation.  I'm just not sure that there is one.

Unless it's a 3-team trade where Trey Lance is garnering a strong package, no.  I think ET80 mentioned something like a SRP this year and a SRP next year plus a conditional pick as part of a Trey Lance.  And then use those picks as part of an Aaron Rodgers trade.  The framework of an Aaron Rodgers trade would be #32 and a '24 FRP as the starting point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Unless it's a 3-team trade where Trey Lance is garnering a strong package, no.  I think ET80 mentioned something like a SRP this year and a SRP next year plus a conditional pick as part of a Trey Lance.  And then use those picks as part of an Aaron Rodgers trade.  The framework of an Aaron Rodgers trade would be #32 and a '24 FRP as the starting point.

So someone will need to be still in love with Lance as a prospect for this to have any momentum.

While GB has to be content with what could be lesser picks.

I knew it was tough...did not know it was that tough.  But thank you.