What's Aaron Rodgers trade value?

49ersfan

I could see him having success in a new situation like he did with MLF. Seems like if he loses faith in his coach he just completely disregards what the coach wants from him and does what he wants. I think the mental/stubbornness has more to do with this past year than any physical decline. Whoever trades for him gets 2-3 really good years of regular season football and maybe playoffs if the line and play calling are up to par. 

On 2/12/2023 at 11:20 PM, Howler said:

He should go to the jets. They are probably better than the Bills if he's serious and committed. Jets already beat the bills with a poor QB.

Of all of the teams rumored to be interested this team makes the most sense for him.  For GB hopefully they'd get NY's first and have 2 picks in the top 15 IF he wants to continue to play and GB is ready for Love.  If Green Bay wants to move on with Love even though Rodgers does not have a no trade clause I suspect Packers' management will try to accommodate AR and trade him to a team of his liking.  The only team that might be in the market for a QB the Packers may balk at is SF because they do not have a draft pick until the 3rd round this year.

8 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Of all of the teams rumored to be interested this team makes the most sense for him.  For GB hopefully they'd get NY's first and have 2 picks in the top 15 IF he wants to continue to play and GB is ready for Love.  If Green Bay wants to move on with Love even though Rodgers does not have a no trade clause I suspect Packers' management will try to accommodate AR and trade him to a team of his liking.  The only team that might be in the market for a QB the Packers may balk at is SF because they do not have a draft pick until the 3rd round this year.

Not sure how the Jets make the most sense. Their offensive line is terrible, they don’t have much proven talent at WR outside of Wilson, and Hall is coming off of a torn ACL. He just struggled with a young group of weapons this year. He’s going to sign up to do it again behind a worse OL with a worse offensive staff?

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Not sure how the Jets make the most sense. Their offensive line is terrible, they don’t have much proven talent at WR outside of Wilson, and Hall is coming off of a torn ACL. He just struggled with a young group of weapons this year. He’s going to sign up to do it again behind a worse OL with a worse offensive staff?

You might be right about NY.  I don't know if AR will want to go to your team either.  Outside of Adams are the Raiders a QB away from the playoffs?

3 minutes ago, Pugger said:

You might be right about NY.  I don't know if AR will want to go to your team either.  Outside of Adams are the Raiders a QB away from the playoffs?

We have 2 first team All Pro players, Waller, Renfrow and according to PFF a top 10 OL, lol. We went 6-11 but we lost 9 games by a single score, I think Rodgers is a pretty significant upgrade over Carr. We also should have around 70M in cap space to retool the roster. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We have 2 first team All Pro players, Waller, Renfrow and according to PFF a top 10 OL, lol. We went 6-11 but we lost 9 games by a single score, I think Rodgers is a pretty significant upgrade over Carr. We also should have around 70M in cap space to retool the roster. 

Super disingenuous to an argument to call a 300yd TE an "all-pro".

It's like saying Funchess is a former #1 WR.