PLAYOFFS | Super Bowl LVII | 🦅 Eagles vs the Chiefs ➡️: Going for Ring #2 in the Kelce/Andy Bowl

Kiltman

SB LVII   

27 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the outcome

• Eagles by a mil +17
    • Eagles up two scores +10
    • Late TD seals it +7
    • Ellmatic with the ice in his veins +3
    • Anything else (you will be shunned)
  2. 2. Who’s the Eagles MVP

• Jalen Hurts
    • The Batmen / Wideouts
    • The Oline
    • Hassan Reddick
    • Slay & JB
    • Sirianni & the Offensive Coaches
    • Gannon shutting down the Kingdom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2023 at 11:30 PM

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

With betting, the tv deals and how Howie bends the cap, it’ll be fine. 

I wouldn’t be shocked to see them get it done quick and beat Burrow, Lamar, etc.

There is only so long to push the cap issues, and it is gonna catch up a little more this year.  To buzzed to dive in now, but I will put on my wanna be cap guru hat in the morning.  @HazletonEagle will love it.

I’m so incredibly gutted… legit just laying on the floor of my living room like a zombie. Defense got completely exposed. WIDE OPEN guys all game and getting beat in the flats in the red zone is inexcusable coaching.

With that said, a large part of this loss was on Special Teams which we knew would happen and then officiating. I legit can’t believe they made that call

I’m sorry but come on. They shouldn’t have even been in the game, they got a damn 5th down versus the Bengals. Then they get basically half an hour to check on that tiktok wannabe’s ankle and then that absolute cherry on top at the end of a CRIME committed by the ‘referees’. And THEN the 5th best Kelce brother has the audacity to go on tv and claim that they were some sort of underdog like bro gtfo

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I hope Kelce comes back for one more season.

Would be nice, but they will have to work some magic.  He has a deal in place, but there is some large guaranteed dollars that kick in if he is on the roster after June 2nd.  So they will have to do a new deal, and potentially rob from an already crippled 2024 cap situation, when Jalen's new deal potentially kicks in.

It baffles me how Hurts doesn't ever trust his oline...never stays in the damn pocket, always runs to early. Runs way too often if I wanted Lamar I'd trade for Lamar. It's rediculous.

Sanders was a no show like what was he even playing for.

Defense sucked all around

Huge special team gaffe

Huge penalties called vs not called. 0 holding on Chiefs which I saw plenty of. No helmet to helmet vs devonte. Just bs all around. 

Just now, downundermike1 said:

Would be nice, but they will have to work some magic.  He has a deal in place, but there is some large guaranteed dollars that kick in if he is on the roster after June 2nd.  So they will have to do a new deal, and potentially rob from an already crippled 2024 cap situation, when Jalen's new deal potentially kicks in.

Yeah its a tough situation. I feel pretty good about Jurgens coming in his first year as a starter and being above average. Obviously he isn't gonna be Kelce with the wealth of experience he has though.