Jonathan Gannon to be Cardinals Head Coach

JetsandI

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Best comparison of the thread--seriously, just close your eyes and listen, then open your eyes and observe the one-on-one interactions--and folks just glossing right past.

You know what I feel like? A mother effing beer.

Jonathan Gannon relating to his players: 

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

You know what I feel like? A mother effing beer.

Jonathan Gannon relating to his players: 

The plan: Become a head coach in the National Football League, where I can dictate the quarterback cadence before the snap. I will have the quarterback only yell out the business name, location, and special deals going on that week.  Millions of people watch NFL games every week, and this free advertising will be a major help for the business. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I say this with supreme confidence: there is a 0% chance Gannon is on the Cardinals sideline for week 1 of the 2024 season.

Ace, is that you? You take over NT account? Or are you channeling your inner Ace? 👌

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I say this with supreme confidence: there is a 0% chance Gannon is on the Cardinals sideline for week 1 of the 2024 season.

The owner isn’t firing Gannon after already having to pay the previous GM & HC for the next 5 years.

• Like 1