Buccaneers sign QB Baker Mayfield (1 year, $8.5M)

RaidersAreOne

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2024 at 1:21 PM, RedandPewterReturns said:

Go back to grade school. Maybe learn a thing or two about grammar and/or reading comprehension. 

Mike's been busy hunting the dutch in the tetons, working 35 hours a day, and arguing with his daughter over her close. Typing is his least concern.

@LETSGOBROWNIES @MWil23 @NateDawg @Dawgpoun8017 @big poppa pump @Bonanza23 @JDD

Mike is still keeping this thread going, with a little help from @NudeTayne

Edited by DawgX
omittion
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Mike's been busy hunting the dutch in the tetons, working 35 hours a day, and arguing with his daughter over her close. Typing is his least concern.

@LETSGOBROWNIES @MWil23 @NateDawg @Dawgpoun8017 @big poppa pump @Bonanza23 @JDD

Mike is still keeping this thread going, with a little help from @NudeTayne

Amazing stuff tbh, exactly as we’ve all come to expect from killer mike.

@NudeTayne wasn’t kidding, he’s not trolling.  This is just him in all his glory.  Incapable of being restrained by mods, logic, facts or social norms.  

Mike is gonna ask the same questions over and over, many simple yes/no questions and will demand an answer.  

Due you do it? Your a genius, I rest my case…

• Like 4

I’d also like to note, as the only person to have observed this gigachad in person, in the wild, none of you would take a tone with him irl.

He’s tall, taller than a small mountain some say.  Legs like giant oak trees with a massive bulge between his thighs. His shoulders are as broad as a barn and when he talks it’s like the mating bugle of a bull elk as he announces his presence to the soy boys and betas who may be surrounding him who immediately feel fear, intimidation and arousal. 

But sure, keep flapping your yaps you keyboard warriors, we all know you’re compensating for your lack of wit and machismo when compared to killer mike.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d also like to note, as the only person to have observed this gigachad in person, in the wild, none of you would take a tone with him irl.

He’s tall, taller than a small mountain some say.  Legs like giant oak trees with a massive bulge between his thighs. His shoulders are as broad as a barn and when he talks it’s like the mating bugle of a bull elk as he announces his presence to the soy boys and betas who may be surrounding him who immediately feel fear, intimidation and arousal. 

But sure, keep flapping your yaps you keyboard warriors, we all know you’re compensating for your lack of wit and machismo when compared to killer mike.

*pins comment, replacing forum rules pin*

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Amazing stuff tbh, exactly as we’ve all come to expect from killer mike.

@NudeTayne wasn’t kidding, he’s not trolling.  This is just him in all his glory.  Incapable of being restrained by mods, logic, facts or social norms.  

Mike is gonna ask the same questions over and over, many simple yes/no questions and will demand an answer.  

Due you do it? Your a genius, I rest my case…

I mean, when has Mike been wrong, tho?

I rest my case.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Legs like giant oak trees with a massive bulge between his thighs. His shoulders are as broad as a barn and when he talks it’s like the mating bugle of a bull elk as he announces his presence to the soy boys and betas who may be surrounding him who immediately feel fear, intimidation and arousal

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

the-waterboy-the.gif

All of us avoiding eye contact with the dominant, flanged male.

Some cultures call it Prima Nocta...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Keep going...

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952oazj9t7qgbdwcjwqei

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What’s more, and I didn’t want to share this, but I have it on good authority that our boy Mikey actually bypassed Army Ranger Training School and went straight to being a Delta Force operator. And words out possibly the Special Activities Division of the CIA. 

I mean are we really discussing poor grammar and answering yes or no questions? My man is a legend…and a gentleman. Except of course the arguments of his daughter’s clothing. Right? 

So come on Tampa fans give my boy Mikey a break. He’s a veteran and loves himself some Baker and a dozen. And Ojabo. He’s rooting for you cats. Have a beer and get to know him. Or a mead. Or a Shirley Temple. 

Edited by Bonanza23
Huh stupid
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

What’s more, and I didn’t want to share this, but I have it on good authority that our boy Mikey actually bypassed Army Ranger Training School and went straight to being a Delta Force operator. And words out possibly the Special Activities Division of the CIA. 

I mean are we really discussing poor grammar and answering yes or no questions? My man is a legend…and a gentleman. Except of course the arguments of his daughter’s clothing. Right? 

So come on Tampa fans give my boy Mikey a break. He’s a veteran and loves himself some Baker and a dozen. And Ojabo. He’s rooting for you cats. Have a beer and get to know him. Or a mead. Or a Shirley Temple. 

Mice

• Like 2