Bengals signing Orlando Brown (4 / 64)

Forge

1 minute ago, EMAW_KSU said:

it’sa good though somewhat confusing signing for Cincy.  I’m going to go out on a limb though, and say KC still plans on competing as well.

of course they will compete... they hav Mr. Mahomes... but I love this 

4 hours ago, Chiefer said:

@Ozzy how do you feel about your boy on the Bengals?

It is a commitment to protecting Joe Burrow in a weak position for them.  I had the Chiefs drafting a OT 1st round because of the positional issue and weak tackles they had.  It will be an improvement.  We will see if it is worth the Chiefs saving what $6 mil a year, roughly Brown Jr got $16 mil a year, Taylor got $10.

I still say if Taylor ends up at LT they could have similar issues and less production out of the position.  Or maybe they find a quality LT but not sure who that would be yet.  Maybe they go after Donovan Smith but not sure they can afford him, Taylor Lewan but my guess is he goes into broadcasting instead which he kind of already does.

Protecting a QB is pretty obvious thing to do.

9 hours ago, DawgX said:

Was just thinking this. Move inside to guard for Williams?

Anyway, solid signing for Cincinnati. But not someone I'm all too worried about Garrett facing.

He won't be bullrushing the life outta Jonah Williams anymore at that spot tho

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EMAW_KSU said:

it’sa good though somewhat confusing signing for Cincy.  I’m going to go out on a limb though, and say KC still plans on competing as well.

They needed a tackle.  It's not confusing.  And he's a clear upgrade over Jonah Williams.  Let's not complicate a very simple analysis here.

• Like 1