What’s the 2nd best HC/QB Combo Right now?

CP3MVP

I've been a big critic of Zac Taylor over recent years, but I honestly feel like it has to be Burrow/Taylor at this point, right? More consistent, made it further two straight years. Allen and the Bills are, at peak, capable of being the scariest QB and team in football, but that isn't the reality we get on a consistent basis.

• Like 2

Stafford and Mcvay have actually won a championship though. They literally beat Zac/Burrow in the Super Bowl. I’m regards to Allen/Mcdermott they haven’t even gotten to a SB. Now they can claim Stafford/Mcvay haven’t faced Mahomes/Reid but They just lost to the Zac/Burrow Bengals.

I can make a case that the 3 teams Stafford/Mcvay Beat to get the Super Bowl are better than any playoff team the Allen/McDermott  beat in their 5 years together 

Edited by CP3MVP
  • Like 1

I really don't know.  With how young he is and the success he's had, I'm inclined to do Burrow/Taylor.

Couldn't argue against McDermott/Allen.

Also...I think a case could be made for Campbell/Goff.  Goff was kind of a castaway QB...and Campbell has gotten really good play out of him.  I kind of feel like that combo is going to blow up....just not sure if it is in a great way, or horrific way.  

One could argue Smith/Carroll too, given Geno's last year and Russell's prior year with Pete.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2023 at 8:40 PM, CP3MVP said:

Stafford and Mcvay have actually won a championship though. They literally beat Zac/Burrow in the Super Bowl. I’m regards to Allen/Mcdermott they haven’t even gotten to a SB. Now they can claim Stafford/Mcvay haven’t faced Mahomes/Reid but They just lost to the Zac/Burrow Bengals.

I can make a case that the 3 teams Stafford/Mcvay Beat to get the Super Bowl are better than any playoff team the Allen/McDermott  beat in their 5 years together 

did you watch the rams this past season

• Like 1

On 4/13/2023 at 10:26 AM, CP3MVP said:

Yeah their offensive line died. When they had an offensive line they won a title 

Not to mention the amount of injuries. Kupp, Donald and many more. This year will a better indicator. And yes they won which is the goal.