Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

6 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

I was just complaining about this elsewhere. It's one thing to ignore your offense. But they don't even take the best defenders. 

Hated Rashan Gary. Hate this one almost as much. Quay Walker not exactly a superstar, yet, in fairness. Devonte Wyatt barely existed year one. 

Their last great pick was Jaire. And I at least understood Darnell Savage. Horrible drafting honestly. My opinion, but the recent results support me

Quay Walker was horrendous last year, Wyatt couldn't crack the starting rotation and while Packers fans will scream to high heavens about Gary's "pressure" numbers he's only got 22 sacks in 4 years, odds are he isn't going to suddenly become an elite pass rusher in year 5 coming off a major injury.

Gute has been absolutely horrendous these last couple years but Packers fans just bury their heads in the sand.

Edited by StatKing
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, solidvikingfan said:

I'd be hard pressed passing on Gonzales or Porter defense had much to do with us losing last year.

you can find starting corners all over this class, though I do agree with you. I just dont see you guys losing enough to get a QB. Levis developing behind Kirk isn't bad.